Canada's Non-Smokers Rights Assn.

Discussion in 'Organizations with the Ability to Listen' started by Roger_Lafayette, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Roger_Lafayette

Roger_Lafayette Guest

(This is a very far cry indeed from the American Smoker's Rights orgs. Quote comes from Ca's national post which I believe is based in Tor.: **********************************************************************************************************************************************************

2. Deeo

Deeo Super Member ECF Veteran

I can't believe that there is even a debate over cigs. It is very clear that it helps our health and helps us get off smokes. I don't do any other drugs and if these sites go down and banned, I will take the risk of being charged if caught just to have the ejuice in my possession.

3. Explicit

Explicit Senior Member ECF Veteran

Read this the other day in the paper. The funny part is that the "comments" section on most news websites are usually filled with supporters and deniers on either side swinging away at each other. The comments on the vaping stories are ALL supporting the E-Cig industry. Pretty good sign of things to come I think. The public is not being fooled on this one....at least in Toronto!

Caro123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.