cant pick a charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Might go for the luc as its a wall charger and i have no way to charge with usb other then my xbox one ps4 and phone charger

The luc does charge to 4.2 and at 2a right

Speeds not my aim but i dont wanna wait as long as i do with me charging through the alien mod

I was going to go with this

Nitecore SC2 2 Channel Battery Charger

Can charge 2 at 2amps right?

Would be ok to charge one battery at 3amps and one at 2amps? For my vtc5s and 30qs im ordering along with a charger?

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Would be ok to charge one battery at 3amps and one at 2amps? For my vtc5s and 30qs im ordering along with a charger?

If you're using a two battery mod, I wouldn't advise it. It's better to treat both batteries the same.

I also wouldn't advise it in general terms. Many chargers overheat 18650s if you charge them above 1 amp, and that can damage them. I'd stick to 1 A charging unless you're sure your charger won't overheat them.

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
I heard the d4 doesnt charge fully to 4.2

Guess it dont matter this is too much lol

Why can't vaping just have the best this or that always a subjective some where

Im aiming towards the luc but i like that nitecores come with a case
I see my self only charging 2 at a time for the momment i dont see my self buying a 2nd mod

fifamymaingame

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2017
Colorado
Mooch says he dont reccomend chargers no more

So bassically order the luc4 as seems to be most suggested

It does not come with a case

Im ordering 3 samsung 30qs from imr I'll get one case and I'll have to order one for my buddy so he has a spare with his al85

Suppose a single cell umc nightcore would be good for him

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Efest LUC 4 is a solid recommendation. It's a plain Jane charger with 3 LED indicators per channel, but it's reliable and mine is several years old with no issues.

A good charger with fancy display and features is the XTAR VC4. It only goes to 1A on the outer bays and .5A on the inner, but it gives you milliamp readings that can indicate a failing battery if you know what a good one reads at the end of charge. It's not a good choice if you like charging more than two batteries at 1A.

ColdHeartClan

Jul 28, 2017
Madison, Wi
Efest LUC 4 is a solid recommendation. It's a plain Jane charger with 3 LED indicators, but it's reliable and mine is several years old with no issues.

A good charger with fancy display and features is the XTAR VC4. It only goes to 1A on the outer bays and .5A on the inner, but it gives you milliamp readings that can indicate a failing battery if you know what a good one reads at the end of charge. It's not a good choice if you like charging more than two batteries at 1A.
You forgot to mention the xtar's angled LCD screen and how bright and readable it is from across the room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread