Can't Vape Nic e juice!!! HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobes2011

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2014
Atlantic Canada
I am going to make one last attempt to try and figure out why I can't seem to Vape ejuice with nic. I have been trying on and off for close to 2 years. I take meds for depression, anxiety, high blood pressure and have a dry mouth as well due to meds.
THINGS I HAVE TRIED:
-All levels of nic in e juice
-every ratio of pg/vg 70/30,30/70 etc
-DIY to lower nic all the way down to .25 nic which is almost none at all
-Sub ohm and non sub ohm
-Vaped e juice without nic
and whatever else is left. I have pretty much tried everything to get to a conclusion.
I smoke analogs and probably close to a pack a day and am not bothered by the nic in them. But if I wait an hour or so till I want another smoke and Vape instead with a nic level 3 ejuice after 3 puffs I feel gross, like you had 1 to many analogs. It seems to bother my sinuses and to me just seems like I had to much nic. I would think I should be able to puff away like everyone else that's what I want to do. I just want to puff on it like an analog and set it down for awhile.
I can Vape 0 nic in my Apex iSub clearo and MPV 3 pro no problem. But as soon as I add even 1 drop of 3 nic to it I feel kind of sick.
PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! Thanks

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Sounds like one of your medications is reacting with nicotine or one of the other ingredients in eliquid.
Probably best to ask a medical professional if there is a chance one of your meds doesn't play well with nic.

Might try unflavored with various low mg /ml of nic & Omg/ml.

Not everyone can vape, no reason to force yourself to vape if it makes you feel bad.
If you can vape 0mg nic without problems you may have to stick with that.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Might want to contact Nude Nic , My Freedom Smokes, etc... (toll free phones/email) and convey the info you posted here. Could offer to pay for a small nic sample (Send them a stamped self addressed letter envelope along with a 2 ml. plastic bottle.).
Your problem may stem from how the nic is manufactured.
Could also check a new type of nic extraction, such as nic extracted from eggplants, tomatoes,etc....
Re; Tomatine! Nicotine alternative that may help fight cancer!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Since you've not specified where you nicotine comes from, you may try a different source, like BrotherBob suggested--I like Nude Nicotine and Vapers Tek, but you're in Canada, so I'm not sure about the shipping.

Other than that, if you need your nicotine but can't vape it, you could try Swedish snus and/or nicotine gum or lozenge (for the nic) combined with vaping 0 nic eliquids for your hand-to-mouth satisfaction.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread