Status
Not open for further replies.

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
Do they e-mail you when it ships? I havent had any updates since I paid on the 1st, just curious.

i had to email them yesterday....i ordered on 5/30 and hadn't heard anything. i think my order had gotten "lost" because after i emailed and got a reply...within a few hours it was marked "in progress" and then the next time i looked it had a tracking number. I didn't get an email...just viewed my order status.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
If this is a first try of this flavor for you I doubt you will be disappointed. At least I hope not. It is my #1

Awesome! Yeah it's my first venture into DIY.. I'm very excited :)
I'm only bummed out because I'm so eager! It's ok, though, I'm still waiting for Wizard Labs to ship my package as well!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
im psyched for my flavors. this will be my first dip into the world of Capella Flavor Drops :D
i got the widely heralded Sweet Strawberry as im a big berry fan :) , Apple Pie, Horchata (me likey cinnamon- great flavor and nice TH), and Harvest Berries.

i ordered on 5/31. got the confirmation right away, then just today i got the in-progress email.

i had never thought that they might be keeping the half-price as the new price. that would be Spectacular.

thanks for posting the 10% starting point. i would have started at 15% like i do for my TFA and Flavor West flavors.

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
im psyched for my flavors. this will be my first dip into the world of Capella Flavor Drops :D
i got the widely heralded Sweet Strawberry as im a big berry fan :) , Apple Pie, Horchata (me likey cinnamon- great flavor and nice TH), and Harvest Berries.

i ordered on 5/31. got the confirmation right away, then just today i got the in-progress email.

i had never thought that they might be keeping the half-price as the new price. that would be Spectacular.

thanks for posting the 10% starting point. i would have started at 15% like i do for my TFA and Flavor West flavors.
Kemo, Capellas is a bit more potent. Watch the dropper bottle though, I lost most of my sweet strawberry because I took the top off to get a measurement. The next time I mixed I (tried to) use a couple drops and the top popped off and well.. my melon swirl turned into a strawberry swirl :cry: At least it wasnt ruined.

I do find their sweet strawberry has lots of uses. Its awsome as a main flavor (10% then add little mixers, Van cupcake works well, Van Custard does too) but very good as a 1% "hint" to almost any berry or fruit.

Their price has been $6+ and no 5 for 19.95 special so I've been waiting for a sale.

I bought the apple pie as well. We should trade notes :)

Last edited:

hellcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
GA
To date I have only made mixes with TFA flavor so I am just reeling with excitement right now. not to say that TFA doesn't have great flavors, just interested to see what all the buzz over capella is all about. I have been waiting for an opportunity to try out capella's but couldn't justify the price for the amount that is offered. I just happened to pop on the site today and saw that the prices were slashed so I placed an order then started searching threads to see if the price change was just a sale. Didn't see anything indicating sale so fingers crossed the price drop is permanent. I kind of went a little overboard but seeing as I didn't know if I would ever see this price again I took the plunge.At any rate these are the flavors I ordered. Most of which are not the usual crowd favorites but from what I understand it is hard to find a flavor that doesn't rock your socks off.

Pralines & Cream
Root Beer
Pina Colada
Green Apple
Cherry Cola
Sweet Strawberry
Sweet Watermelon
Cake Batter
Golden Pineapple
Honeydew Melon

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
I wish I had known Capella was having a sale.. I would've ordered more flavors! I only have Graham Cracker, Coconut and Cinnamon Danish Swirl.
They haven't shipped yet, though, so maybe I can ask them if I can add to my order.. I'll have to look around to see what everyone's favorite flavors are!

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
I couldn't help myself, I placed another order (and my first one hasn't even shipped yet!)

Cinnamon Danish Swirl
GingerBread
Vanilla Custard
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Cappuccino
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
Boston Cream Pie
Cherry Cola
Sweet Strawberry

I told them if it's possible to add another Cinnamon Danish Swirl to my order if they can combine them, to make up for shipping charges. I have 4 bottles of that coming, because it's a main ingredient in a Boba's Bounty Clone I want to make (SloHand's #7 clone) - so I hope I like it haha!

DrewGrimey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
san jose
I couldn't help myself, I placed another order (and my first one hasn't even shipped yet!)

Cinnamon Danish Swirl
GingerBread
Vanilla Custard
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Cappuccino
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
Boston Cream Pie
Cherry Cola
Sweet Strawberry

I told them if it's possible to add another Cinnamon Danish Swirl to my order if they can combine them, to make up for shipping charges. I have 4 bottles of that coming, because it's a main ingredient in a Boba's Bounty Clone I want to make (SloHand's #7 clone) - so I hope I like it haha!

Did you try contacting them to combine your order?

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Did you try contacting them to combine your order?

I added a note in the checkout comment section - but I don't think it would have mattered, the first order actually shipped out right after I placed that order. Not a huge deal, really.. shipping is only about $3 - not bad! I do wish I ordered more graham cracker, though.. maybe I'll add another bottle to this new order haha

roundrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Central Texas, USA
Placed second order in 2 days. ;)

I didn't notice shipping on first order but they charged $9.66 to ship 11 bottles to TX using PARCEL POST! Dang. Had to reorder, though--missed the Chocolate (brownie, doughnut and cocoa), Golden Pineapple and Vanilla Custard.

ECF vets-- leads to good Capella threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread