Carto Tanks vs Nova tanks (wicking)

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by McBui, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. McBui

McBui New Member

Hey everyone! I've been using carto tanks for some time now, and I'm wondering how the nova tanks with the wicks compare to them? I'm looking to get more vapor from my ego-c twist and a bit more flavor, so if you can tell me your opinion and experiences in regards to those two subjects, that'd be great.

On another note--I'm also planning to upgrade to a kecig k100 telescopic mech mod as well. I vape a non stop and this 1000mah battery can't keep up with me. Does the nova tank work well with the k100?

Much appreciated,
    Tam

2. SteamDaddy

SteamDaddy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

if your using a carto/tank now.
    i don't think you'll be impressed by a nova.
    novas are ok, but after a couple of tanks they loose alot of flavor.
    right now i'm using kanger protanks, and they are doing pretty good.
    they have a cooler vape being a bottom coil though.

3. Keiwie

Keiwie Full Member Verified Member

I feel like Carto tanks kind of take the flavor away from the juice, my opinion, but I did notice that when I went with wicking it tasted better. I recommend going with a Kanger pro tank, I recently got my hands on one, the packaging was beautoful and even came with a beauty ring for ego style mods and such. The vape is fantastic and flavor is pretty darn good for a wick tank. I hope you find what you're looking for!

4. Mrrickyyap

Mrrickyyap Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Depends on what cartos you are using and how big of a punched home you have. Cartos are easy but the mute the flavor. Maybe try an atty tank like amp tank. Attys have a nicer draw and better flavor. Next would be a genesis rba or drip rba.

5. Dana A

Dana A Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think you have a 50/50 chance of liking the nova. My BFF and I both tried it after we had been using carto tanks. I hated the Nova and she loved it. It's so subjective that any advice we give you will mean nothing. Good luck no matter what you choose.

6. McBui

McBui New Member

I'm usually using boge low res cartos with the regular 2 punched holes that come with it. never tried punching holes before. does it help? yeahh i wanna upgrade to an atty tank. not ready for an rba yet :(

7. McBui

McBui New Member

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Guess I just gotta find an atty tank to try it out. Now to figure out which one to get....

8. cyberwolf

cyberwolf Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've had good luck with carto tanks. I guess I've gotten used to the slightly muted flavor. I have never gotten used to the occasional burnt hit from the Vivis, however. I've never been able to overcome that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.