1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

cartomizers that ~light up~ OMG!

Discussion in 'Cartomizers' started by vaporbird, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vaporbird

vaporbird Senior Member ECF Veteran

I just got my hand on this big 'ol cartomizer called the "3.5ml Giant Cartomizer with LED" from "vape in the cape" (though a few vendors have it.) In fact, they sent it to me to make up for the fact that they were out of the thing that I ordered. At first I thought "it light up?" how silly!

But I filled it with my favorite juice (rich cream from vapor kings) and gave it a whirl on the eGo.

OH MY GOD this thing is so amusing! It's a good vape too, but the light makes it seem... so... *powerful* don't knock it till you try it. Just ordered 3 more, Guess they knew what they were doing when they sent it to me.

What other cartomizers light up? I want the full collection. Ha! :laugh:

2. washvap

washvap Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sounds very interesting. Do you have a pick?

3. atom48

atom48 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey, it's Christmas time. Those sound like the old Christmas tree bubble lights. Very cool. :)

4. nitrojuga

nitrojuga Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm wondering though, with the light in there, wouldn't that affect the performance of the atty in a negative way? Probably not enough to really notice, just curious.

5. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd love to learn more about these.....will have to see if there are any youtube vids of them...

6. denali_41

denali_41 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

got a link to where you bought them from ?? now i am curious :)

7. vaporbird

vaporbird Senior Member ECF Veteran

3.5ml Giant Cartomizer

This is the one that I have. It's not exactly cheap, but the fun factor is pretty high.

They have an even larger one that I'm not ready to try since I can vape any one flavor for that long.

Green LED storm tank...jealous?? - YouTube

that video shows a different model from the one I have, but the light is pretty much the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.