Cartridges compatible with Blu, V2

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by amygran, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. amygran

amygran New Member

Jul 17, 2011
    Hello folks

Been using Blu for about a year and sister uses V2 for its stronger flavor.

Though I have been somewhat dis-satisfied with Blu for its weak smoke and ok flavor (V2 is better on both counts.

Recently I bought cartridges that are 'compatible' with Blu and V2 - made by a company called The Magic Mist (lousy name :blink: but good price, quality). Their website is The Magic Mist compatible with Blu V2 theSafeCig and GreenSmoke. Better smoke production than Blu - by far. Flavor is smoother too. Tried the V2 compatible ones on my sister's ecig too. She likes them.

Any longer term users out there?
  2. WomanOfHeart

WomanOfHeart Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2010
    I'll be honest with you. Normally, I would bash GreenSmoke and the like because I think they're overpriced garbage. GreenSmoke was my first e-cig and the love affair ended after the first few days. I really hated the fact that they tried to make their cartos non-refillable and 16mg just wasn't staving off my cravings for cigarettes. It just wasn't my bag.

I took a look at the site you linked and I have to admit that they charge a decent price for their cartos. The only issue I would have is the lack of flavors and the lack of higher nicotine levels. There are places where you can purchase blank cartos for a better price and fill them with the nicquid of your choice. I think that's a better, more economical choice for those users who really like Blu, SafeCig, GreenSmoke and the like.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.