CASAA Website Has Poor Rating on Web of Trust - We Need to Fix This

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelzmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
United States
OK I am missing something (not unusual for me). I installed WOT for Firefox. Signed up. Where do I vote? Thanks for the help. CASAA is very important to us.

When you are on the site, click the extension icon on the right. Next to the address bar, you will see a green circle. If you click that, you can vote.

Mike

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

shelzmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
United States
Lol, no..I do hope that (it wasn't a "I assume they don't and aren't" statement) just saying that unfortunately I have seen over the years organizations with a great message and mission but don't put as much effort and work towards as SEO as they should. I'm sure you got it handled, lol.

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
Lol, no..I do hope that (it wasn't a "I assume they don't and aren't" statement) just saying that unfortunately I have seen over the years organizations with a great message and mission but don't put as much effort and work towards as SEO as they should. I'm sure you got it handled, lol.

We have met CASAA, they is us.

Make it happen!

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
Did this awhile back and posted in the thread that it was done.
Must have been a different thread?

I installed it, voted, and then uninstalled it.
:)

(1) It's not "voting"; it's "rating". WOT is a community based rating warning system
(2)If you uninstall the app, I believe, you rating disappears.

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
I'm also it is fairly likely that if you don't actually create an account and rate the site logged in that your rating doesn't apply to the global rating, just your personal one.

I just realized that people are likely greening it without actually creating an account. Didn't occur to me to add that to the OP, and I can't seem to edit it.
:\

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
(1) It's not "voting"; it's "rating". WOT is a community based rating warning system
(2)If you uninstall the app, I believe, you rating disappears.
I would find it hard (but not impossible) to believe that your rating would disappear.
I suppose if you uninstall the app your account might be removed, and all of your ratings purged from the database.

That would suck.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread