This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Chalice III

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by unsure, Nov 25, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The camera always adds 10 lbs, too, don't forget ;)

JC Okie and kas122461 like this.
  2. Vapefiend

Vapefiend Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2015
    Connecticut
    I am trying your wick method right now, not too bad. Do you get gurgling?

kas122461 likes this.
  3. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    No not at all, you should never have gurgling, the excess always drains right out for me. I will take another pic in a moment, and show you the other way that I wick these sometimes. I might get some negative responses, from a few Reonaut's. I wick it like this, for the ones I take to work with me, this way I can get several drags in, in between squonks.

Okay I took 3 pics, and I did try to clean this some, the pics look like I cleaned nothing. :(

I tuck the wick underneath the coil, and to the other side.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I try to have the extra long tails kind of thin, so that when I pull them threw to the other side, I can see the drain hole under the coil. I didn't really achieve that with this one, still drains out. :|

KAS

4. Vapefiend

Vapefiend Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2015
    Connecticut
    i tried that method once and I found that every time I squonked it would suck the juice out of the wick as well idk how that was happening. Any tips?

kas122461 likes this.
  5. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I don't think I ever had that problem, but when I first started wicking like this, I always tried to make sure that when I was done, I could see the drain hole when I looked under the coil. That way air can get to the drain once the excess is gone. I guess if you cant see the hole trim the tails a bit thinner until you can. :|

KAS

Vapefiend likes this.