Chest Pain, Stomach Aches, Head Aches, No Nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris456

Dec 1, 2015
I am new to vaping and have been vaping for 3 days, I never smoked cigarettes but very much enjoy vaping as its relaxing. But after vaping I have chest pain, stomach aches, light headedness or headaches, and burp a lot. I am vaping on an eGo-t 1100 mah battery and a Ce4 tank starter kit. With Blue Raspberry AZ Swagg Sauce 0mg of nicotine. Would there be any reasons why I would be experiencing these symptoms?

rgerber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Prescott, AZ USA
Not many doctors here at ECF if any....but.....that should be your first step. Make an appointment and make sure you tell the Dr. you started vaping because it relaxes you. My first advice would be to find something other than vaping for relaxation....jus' sayin'..............

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Chris, what is the PG/VG ratio of the juice you're vaping? I get chest pains if juice is too heavy on VG, and I know some others do, too.

I'm taking a shot in the dark but never smoker, no nicotine, it's probably very high VG juice.

ETA: Just looked it up seems it's only available on Ebay (red flag) and it's 100% Max VG. I would advise the OP to either stop vaping or get some quality juice from a reputable company.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
I'm taking a shot in the dark but never smoker, no nicotine, it's probably very high VG juice.

ETA: Just looked it up seems it's only available on Ebay (red flag) and it's 100% Max VG. I would advise the OP to either stop vaping or get some quality juice from a reputable company.

Yikes, I'd feel like I was having a heart attack at 100% VG. Chris, try finding a juice that's 50/50. I would bet it works better for you. And as Reign suggested, use a site that makes good juice. You never know what you're getting on eBay.

Chris456

Dec 1, 2015
Yikes, I'd feel like I was having a heart attack at 100% VG. Chris, try finding a juice that's 50/50. I would bet it works better for you. And as Reign suggested, use a site that makes good juice. You never know what you're getting on eBay.
Thanks for the help it does say 100% Max VG I didnt that would cause that it seems it does have lots of happy customers and someone recommended it to me i will try to find a 50/50 juice tho!

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
No offense but I don't understand why anybody would pick up vaping if they've never smoked. At least you are vaping 0mg nic. You said you were doing it to relax but that doesn't make sense considering most people vape nic to calm their nerves. But please don't start vaping nic if you've never smoked before.

If you are wanting to vape then don't purchase juice from ebay! Buy it from a source that you've researched. As someone else stated, try 50/50 Pg/VG juice. Do a search here on ECF for good, quality juices. There's all sorts of lower priced juices that are really good, but you have to research first.

Good Luck

Reactions: CleoPhoenix

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Thanks for the help it does say 100% Max VG I didnt that would cause that it seems it does have lots of happy customers and someone recommended it to me i will try to find a 50/50 juice tho!

Chris, there are plenty of people who don't have a problem with high VG juice, but a few of us do. So you probably need to do a little bit of experimenting to find out what works for you. We're all different. Most of us go through this when we first start vaping.

MMcQ

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2013
Pennsylvania
Bet you a dollar it's the VG. When I vape 100% or anything over about 70% it feels like I can't breathe. Short painful breaths are about all I can manage.

50/50 is where it's at for me!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
This right here describes me to a T. Even 50/50 gets to be too heavy after an hour or so. VG just seems to sit heavy in the lungs and takes awhile to clear out. No more than 10 percent VG for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread