Clean juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
I'd have to wonder about the supplier who told you his lab results weren't in yet. I'm sure he is more than aware of whether he is using diacetyl free flavors as this info should be readily available from the flavor suppliers.

Has anyone done taste comparisons between the old flavors and the new DX ones? I'd read comments that the DX ones were not as good as the originals and have even seen some recipes where they discourage their use. I must admit I haven't worried about it at all.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Smoke_too_much - As far as the DX versions and how they compare taste-wise, I've tried the following ones so far, not on their own, but in recipes...and can't tell any noticeable difference in taste when using the regular versions versus the DX versions:

DX Banana Cream
DX Bavarian Cream
DX Caramel Original
DX Coconut
DX Coconut Candy
DX Graham Cracker
DX Peanut Butter
DX Sweet Cream
DX Vanilla Cupcake
DX Cinnamon Danish
DX Juicy Peach
DX Bananas Foster

Reactions: NU_FTW

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
The DX Peach is dead on, if not better than the previous! Granted i didnt use a whole lot of the previous peach but Juicy Peach is oh so good i have 3 recipes that use peach, no they dont all taste the same, but they do taste wonderful. My newest peach flavor recipe came about as i forgot to order a flavor i was out of and subbed peach instead... it is a whole different flavor than the previous recipe but tastes good!

Reactions: JCinFLA

Boodaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2016
Ohio
@Smoke_too_much - As far as the DX versions and how they compare taste-wise, I've tried the following ones so far, not on their own, but in recipes...and can't tell any noticeable difference in taste when using the regular versions versus the DX versions:

DX Banana Cream
DX Bavarian Cream
DX Caramel Original
DX Coconut
DX Coconut Candy
DX Graham Cracker
DX Peanut Butter
DX Sweet Cream
DX Vanilla Cupcake
DX Cinnamon Danish
DX Juicy Peach
DX Bananas Foster

Same here. Love the new DX line. Just got in a couple 4oz bottles of the Bavarian creme, and Vanilla Cupcake, and wow... they are amazing!!

The DX Peach is dead on, if not better than the previous! Granted i didnt use a whole lot of the previous peach but Juicy Peach is oh so good i have 3 recipes that use peach, no they dont all taste the same, but they do taste wonderful. My newest peach flavor recipe came about as i forgot to order a flavor i was out of and subbed peach instead... it is a whole different flavor than the previous recipe but tastes good!

If you like the Juicy Peach, you gotta try totallywicked-eliquid.com gold standard "Peach Schnapps" It's crazy good man. 20ML concentrate for $5.99 - Lab reports here : E-liquid safety - Our e-liquid testing & quality guarantee | Totally Wicked

Reactions: NU_FTW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread