Cleito 120 - After priming with liquid, what wattage to start at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
Ive found with these coils even after priming them and letting them sit in a full tank for 15 min +, that they still have a metallic crappy taste for a tank or so... Does anyone else have this issue? And if so how did you fix that? Or is there even a fix.. Just have to tough it out maybe.

I soak the wicking slots, drop a few drops down the chimney , between the "teeth" , Let sit, then do it all over again.. Put the tank together, fill it, do a few pulls without power, let it sit for about 15 minutes, then start vaping around 50 watts up to what feels good, For me up to about 85w... Never really had a bad taste off the bat

Reactions: Eskie

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
The only thing that is like a double edged sword on doing it the way I mentioned, is

A) Either you don't take a couple pulls, then the coils aren't saturated

or

B) You take a few pulls , oversaturate the cotton, then get some spitting for a bit..

I probably look stupid when doing this, but if it starts spitting, I drop the power to about 50 watts, hold the mod upside down, ( so the fluid is all towards the drip tip side ) and take a few pulls, and thespitting usually goes away

Just something else to try I guess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread