Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
How long a coil lasts depends on many factors. How much are you vaping, what kind of juice are you using, are you vaping at low or high wattages, and whatnot. If a coil is still giving you a vape you're happy with avoiding any dry hits or other misbehavior, there's no reason to swap it out. If you're getting poor performance and/or a falloff in taste, it's time to change the coil. There is no firm "Change once a week or else!" rule that I'm aware of.

Reactions: davettn

davettn

Feb 11, 2016
Surrey, England
How long a coil lasts depends on many factors. How much are you vaping, what kind of juice are you using, are you vaping at low or high wattages, and whatnot. If a coil is still giving you a vape you're happy with avoiding any dry hits or other misbehavior, there's no reason to swap it out. If you're getting poor performance and/or a falloff in taste, it's time to change the coil. There is no firm "Change once a week or else!" rule that I'm aware of.

To be honest this has lasted me almost 2 months. A record considering the Kangertech ones lasted max 3 weeks. I think that's why I'm so pleasantly surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread