Coil control

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the exact same setup and used your settings. The vape went off the chart as it seemed like there was a boost of power. It was way to hot. Went back to my 14 watts on my .98 ss build. Maybe I just don't understand how to use the coil control.

Strange, I just did the same ss coil, but this time I put it into my Calix V2 by Leo, same great result with the same setting i-4, Have you tried a lower number? Still using the i setting. If I go down to h -7 it is way to weak

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: AstroTurf

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Strange, I just did the same ss coil, but this time I put it into my Calix V2 by Leo, same great result with the same setting i-4, Have you tried a lower number? Still using the i setting. If I go down to h -7 it is way to weak

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is strange, but when I look at the chart there is no setting listed for 316l ss coils for the kayfun or other rebuildables. I know when I used the setting I-4 the tip of my Kayfun Mini 3 got hot. Like burning my lips. Oh well nothing is perfect.

Reactions: AstroTurf

iBloke

Verified Member
May 25, 2016
The Lan Dow Nunda
It is strange, but when I look at the chart there is no setting listed for 316l ss coils for the Kayfun or other rebuildables. I know when I used the setting I-4 the tip of my Kayfun Mini 3 got hot. Like burning my lips. Oh well nothing is perfect.
Too many potential variables to list everything on a chart.

Just start low and work your way up until you find your personal taste. Same as with TC. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread