Coil making is keeping me fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I was starting to get a little worried that this obsession with vaping and sitting here reading and studying and searching online for the necessary supplies was making me much more sedentary than I would like. However I realised this evening that coil making is keeping me fit. I keep dropping these minute parts which, on our tiles floors, have a habit of rolling under furniture and disappearing off the face of the earth. So there I am, several times a day, on my hands and knees, face down on the floor looking for these fricking bits and bobs. LOL that's more exercise than I've done in years. :D

Margate69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There are so many things to poke fun at here. LOL
So there I am, several times a day, on my hands and knees, face down on the floor looking for these fricking bits and bobs. LOL that's more exercise than I've done in years

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
No magnets are actually 'Attractive'.:lol:

steviewonder.jpg

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Oh it's not just the kanthal that I keep losing. I just received a telescopic Pisces this morning. I was trying on my batteries and vaped it a little. Works fine. Well make that worked fine. I don't know what happened because I did not drop anything but the bottom switched has disappeared! I've gone through several bouts of exercise as described above even though I know I did not drop it, I've looked all over the house to no avail (I actually dusted while I was at it! ) . The switch has just disappeared into thin air again. I'm mortified! :(

Reactions: SissySpike

Belhade

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
New York (no, not the city)
Vaping has helped me keep the house clean! Last night I was switching tanks and my Buddha mini rolled off the night stand...I tried to catch it but it bounced of my fingertips and disappeared! So I spent the next half an hour, laying on my belly, pulling dirty laundry and trash out from under my bed (yeah it occasionally gets messy) before I could find it.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Oh it's not just the kanthal that I keep losing. I just received a telescopic Pisces this morning. I was trying on my batteries and vaped it a little. Works fine. Well make that worked fine. I don't know what happened because I did not drop anything but the bottom switched has disappeared! I've gone through several bouts of exercise as described above even though I know I did not drop it, I've looked all over the house to no avail (I actually dusted while I was at it! ) . The switch has just disappeared into thin air again. I'm mortified! :(
Its right where you put it, Sorry but yes I have to be the one who makes that post :pervy:

I lose screw drivers they are always on the work bench but I have so much clutter they blend in its frustrating cause I just set it down 30 seconds ago how can I lose something and not have moved an inch!

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Its right where you put it, Sorry but yes I have to be the one who makes that post :pervy:

Oh I'm sure it is, exept I have no clue where that place might be, I have now had 5 pairs of eyes looking for it. Granted, four of those pairs don't exactly know what they are looking for, but still they have not found anything that remotely resembles my description.

Reactions: SissySpike

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Oh I'm sure it is, exept I have no clue where that place might be, I have now had 5 pairs of eyes looking for it. Granted, four of those pairs don't exactly know what they are looking for, but still they have not found anything that remotely resembles my description.
on the glass is half full side I bet you found things you diffident even know you lost.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Oh man I love it when Im on the couch making a new coil and I snip the ends after tightening it down and they fly out of the nail clippers I use to trim em..
Aint THAT fun when a little 3mm piece of Kanthal jabs you in the foot!!

That used to happen to me all the time then I would be worried on of the dogs would step on it or worse eat it. I found a very slim pair of tweezers and now I hold the loose end while I snip them. Haven't lost another one since.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
That used to happen to me all the time then I would be worried on of the dogs would step on it or worse eat it. I found a very slim pair of tweezers and now I hold the loose end while I snip them. Haven't lost another one since.
That's a great idea! I have cats to watch out for. Luckily we don't have carpet so its somewhat easy to clean up.

Reactions: ReigntheGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread