Compare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Dean

May 10, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hey there, am smoking Delta II @ Istick 50w for few days, today i found at internet
Arctic Sub Ohm Tank by Horizon

could u compare it with Delta II?
Do you own 1?
Is that better than delta II?
Can Istick 50w handle it?

Thank you ;)
Yes, and yes, and yes, and yes. For real though. Haha.

1. More airflow, better flavor (IMO), can certainly be taken to higher wattages, and it doesn't whistle like a freight train (hits like one though), only downside is there is no RBA for the Arctic (not like you really need one).

2. I own both.

3. In my opinion, yes. The only upside to the delta 2 is the RBA section, but you have to buy that separately anyways.

4. If you use the .5ohm coils, most certainly! And you can even use the .2, but they are pretty weak (for my taste) at 50w.

KoDdy

Apr 28, 2015
Yes, and yes, and yes, and yes. For real though. Haha.

1. More airflow, better flavor (IMO), can certainly be taken to higher wattages, and it doesn't whistle like a freight train (hits like one though), only downside is there is no RBA for the Arctic (not like you really need one).

2. I own both.

3. In my opinion, yes. The only upside to the delta 2 is the RBA section, but you have to buy that separately anyways.

4. If you use the .5ohm coils, most certainly! And you can even use the .2, but they are pretty weak (for my taste) at 50w.

Good good, thank you for answears,, those helped me, i need to keep buying that step by step, i don't mind much about RBA , later i plan to buy Sigelei, so that's why am asking if i should to buy it or nope ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread