Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I ordered an eRoll today, and it's the cheapest price I've seen anywhere -- $46.95, and a coupon code TOOVAPE worth 15% off -- but I honestly could not tell you if they ship to Europe, since I don't live there. You can always ask them, they're really nice, and I can't see why they wouldn't, Luxembourg isn't exactly "3rd world" or anything. Anyway they're at Buy Electronic Cigarettes | Water Vapor Cigarette | Where To Buy Electronic Cigarettes - Cue Cig

I posted this after I got my eRoll, because I got such a good price on it; however, I must now retract my recommendation of CueCig; this morning, after trying to get a reply from them all weekend, I finally sent them this letter:

When I got my eRoll from you for such a great price, and got it so quickly, I was thrilled, and not only did I post it on social media to earn that $2 cash back you promised, I even posted it on the ECF, the E-Cigarette Forum, the largest forum on the web devoted to that topic, a posting worth potentially thousands--if not tens of thousands--of views daily, and several people there thanked me for letting them know about the great price and service!

Then, I ordered the black tanks for the eRoll, and you didn't inform me beforehand, like, in the ordering process, that you were actually out of stock on those black tanks. No, you filled the order anyway, with the clear tanks, which I did not want, as I already had several with my eRoll (and in the ordering of the eRoll, it states that the tanks are black, but in fact the eRoll came with clear -- again, which I did not want, which is why I ordered the black ones in the first place). Then AFTER filling the order with the clear tanks I did not want, you THEN informed me about being out of stock on the black ones and that the order had been filled with clear ones, BUT you had credited back the cost of the order, and you even credited back the shipping cost, which was very nice, I admit, but it would have been nicer to have simply cancelled the order, or asked me if I wanted clear instead of black, and allowed ME the option of cancelling-- which I definitely would have done, as I WANTED THE BLACK ONES, NOT THE CLEAR ONES. But, I didn't sweat it, I figured at least I could get some e-juice without being out anymore money. But when I go to place the order for that e-juice, I find things in the order form which have no explanation whatever, and there is no help page on the site to explain those items -- the "cool hit" option, versus the "menthol" option -- and what, pray tell, IS the difference, since, last I checked, menthol is cool.

Further, in the Facebook messages I was sending you, you refuse to answer me for 2 days, about the $2 cash back (so I have to figure that was an empty promise if not an outright lie), and about a question pertaining to ordering the e-juice. I can only surmise that you do not really want my business, so, I will take my business elsewhere, where it may be more appreciated, and chalk up that $6.53 for the black tanks I ordered but did not get, as the price of learning not to do anymore business with you, since you
a) make promises you won't keep;
b) send things that were different from what was ordered; and
c) won't respond to a legitimate question or two from a customer.

And I will also be posting the details of all this on that same forum, the ECF, to warn others about doing business with you.

It's sad, especially for any of us in the metro-Atlanta area because it's quick to get stuff from a company in Cumming, but I don't want anyone else to be so disappointed by them, as I have been.

:(
Andria

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Sorry to hear about your experience. Cautioning you though that negative reviewing isn't allowed anywhere except in the "Negative review" section of the forum. That's because vendors are not allowed to post anywhere but in their own vendor area or the reviews area. That's, in fact, a good place to get familiar with. I check it out before ordering from any vendor new to me.

There are good vendors and bad in any business but vendors in the vape world take a bit of getting used to. Some are very, very, small and are really only supplementing their main jobs so they won't be available to answer questions as promptly as a business with a large staff to maintain a customer service department. I, personally, have waited as long as a week to get a reply. There are also just plain old bad vendors. I recently ordered a semi-mechanical that was DOA. By the time things were all done, I had paid nearly $8.00 (including insurance because the vendor wouldn't back anything uninsured) 3 ways.... original shipping, shipping back to them and new items shipped to me. (New items shipped to me because the vendor only offers replacement or store credit for a DOA) That was $24.00 in shipping costs for a $32.00 item. They are a HUGE, well known, vendor... not the small Mom & Pop. Needless to say I'll never do business with them again. Had I typed the name of the mod correctly in a search here I would have found out that was the first problem. They were selling off what they knew was a bad mod and, sure enough, mine had the problem talked about. My own opinion on vendors is: I tend to stick with the medium to smallish size ones. All the big ones I've seen have this "its all about protecting ourselves and not you" attitude if you read their terms of service. They don't back up their products and you pay if they're bad as I did if there's a problem. If you don't like it, they'll just send you the terms right off their site in an email.... kinda "you knew what you were getting into doing business with us honey." Whereas, the smaller ones give more personal and considerate service. I may have to wait a while for an answer because they are small but they treat me better. They care about me as a customer and about their reputation. The big ones seem to operate with the idea that they have plenty of customers and one mistreated customer won't mean squat. I think I recommended doing business with Rocky Mountain Vapor just as an example of what I'm saying. Again, sorry to hear. Just chalk it up to learning about this vape world in particular.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
This is a small one, and at first I thought they were terrific, which was why I posted the recommendation and link. I searched up where I had originally posted that, so I could post my retraction right *there*, so that no one would be tempted to follow the original link, and perhaps end up as disappointed as I was. Posting it elsewhere would have really served no purpose -- it would be buried in this immense site.

Andria

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
The way that's done is to post a link to your post in the "Negative Review" sub-forum where the vendor may respond. Positive reviews naming a vendor are fine because there's no need for a vendor to defend themselves but negative ones... no. Very often a vendor reading a negative review in the section they're permitted to reply on will bring a beef to resolution for all to see and everyone wins that way.... the poster, the vendor and all those reading the thread. Some members hit both the negative and positive review threads every day. I do appreciate your concern for other members AndriaD and your input. I'm just letting you know about the Forum rule and why it is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread