Contest - Got Vapes? PROVE IT! Win a new E-Power eGo Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
Well I am just a little shocked that this thread isn't like on page 20 by now.....a little "BUMPY" if you ask me:) Tee Hee!

All I can deduce from it, is that the vaping community must be some ugly suckers! I know I hid behind my fog wall! I want the prize!

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
ok first let me ask you all this. Is it wrong to enter a contest that requires a pic of you vaping to win a e power with a pic of you vaping an e power??? OK here is the big reveal..... now send shout outs and get peeps to give me those likes. MUAH to all of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_5180.jpg

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I think y'all look like a healthy bunch to me...

All I can deduce from it, is that the vaping community must be some ugly suckers! I know I hid behind my fog wall! I want the prize!

Well am FAR from good looking but I did mine - of course side profile - long distance away:)

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
ok first let me ask you all this. Is it wrong to enter a contest that requires a pic of you vaping to win a e power with a pic of you vaping an e power??? OK here is the big reveal..... now send shout outs and get peeps to give me those likes. MUAH to all of ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did I know you were a CheezeHead?!

ROFLMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread