Contest - Got Vapes? PROVE IT! Win a new E-Power eGo Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Hope you like it! I love mine just a side note - you may have to hone the inside edge of the cone for it to fit properly and have airflow. i just used a strip of sandpaper, taped one end to a small nail and wrapped it around. Put it in my dremel (a regular drill should work ok too) stick it in the opening, and sand away. Use fine paper to help get a good smooth edge and go slow check the fit constantly. It only needs a little.
I have a vortex with a pretty spiral carved in it cuz I tried to put cone on before I sanded it lol

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
The tapered side where the vortex will come out. Mine also has slightly restricted airflow with the cone on but for me it seems to help me not draw too fast. If you leave the cone tighter around the carto end you might need a little air hole. Danno told me a 1/16" hold should do it. I got the rubberized finish and I love it so much that i didn't want to drill a hole in it. Otherwise this thing rocks and I love it. All it needs I think is a little washer with an ear on it to go between the switch and cone so you can attach a cord to it.

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
Came all put together, with an open cart in the chamber. :)

Firing it off as I type...

openingNewEpower.jpg

Taste like a Chinese tobacco and ....plastic...?

A little edge of the Cartridge melted on the Atomizer... oops...

This always happens to me and Cartridges. :( Am I doing something wrong?

Just put in a New cartridge of 18mg USA Mix, that came with it... I like the flavour and nice vapor :vapor: :)

Long vape and no blinking cut off light :)

Me likey!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread