Contest - Got Vapes? PROVE IT! Win a new E-Power eGo Kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
You have been liked AG ....everyone should be liked sometime

Awww shucks...I'll "Like" you when I get home later. Somebody gets two entries & you have the funniest pic so far.

I do like the girl getting her pedicure too. And the foreign No Smoking sign. And the guy with vapor shooting out of his nose. Ahhh, I kinda like em all. We were all brave enough to semi-reveal ourselves on the interwebs, so I'm gonna Like everyone now!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Besides, I was the first pic in the thread & I'm on a "Like Strike" until I get a Like! Don't hate me because I'm beautiful! LOL!

I just 'liked' you because you were the first one brave enough to post your pic in the contest... wub.gif

thughes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Layton, Utah
Maybe you could just.... turn the phone upside down?

Tried and it turns the pic to its side lol. Hmm oh well its up there. Now to post in the other thread.

Just a thought maybe ill get some likes because I'm the guy that can't get a normal pic up. :) thanks for a great contest!

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Tried and it turns the pic to its side lol. Hmm oh well its up there. Now to post in the other thread.

Just a thought maybe ill get some likes because I'm the guy that can't get a normal pic up. :) thanks for a great contest!

Not sure how many likes a guy who can't get it up will receive... but hey, I don't judge. :)

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
a6898dc4-1e27-9190.jpg

The PV is in my hand.
I'm not coordinated enough to vape & take a photo!

EDIT: BTW...this was taken in the lobby of the Renaissance Tower Historic Inn, Indianapolis

AG ~ You Don't look like any of the paintings in my church !?!?!?

Or even when I've seen you in the movies.............. now that I think about it, maybe Monty Python :pervy:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Angus, my fave part of vaping Gummy Bears is how they squeal as you vaporize them, in those tiny lil gummy bear voices...

Hmm... maybe if I post a pic, it will prompt more people to join in... Here's me vaping some Gummy Bears on my blue Darwin.

AngusVape.jpg

Of course, it could backfire and scare people away. Oh, well. It's a chance I will have to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread