COV attended Vaper Meets and VaperFests

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
There's a problem with the vape meet on July 29th! I just talked to Emmit at Maguires and they didn't show us down on their books for that Sunday for the private room and are having a big event that date already booked. I made sure he has us down for the last Sundays of every month through October and asked if the room was available Sunday, July 22nd, and he said yes and that he would hold it for us until he heard back from me. I left a voice message for Bruce to see if he's available that date. I need to find out asap so I have time to try to let everyone know :( Such a bummer because I told them to hold 7/29 and they didn't!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Okay everyone...it's confirmed that we are moving the South Florida Vapers vape meet up a week to Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16, 535 So. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. In the future it will be the last Sunday of every month but this month it didn't work out that way. I hope you all in this area can come out and have fun with us! And of course, we are extremely lucky to have Bruce and Justin come and support our group! :) Woot!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Wow, we had 31 vapers yesterday. Some left before the group shot and some showed up afterward. Thanks again Bruce and Justin for all the egos, juice and clearomizers you donated for raffle prizes. South Florida Vapers Rule and Clouds of Vapor Rules! I'm so glad I live in South Florida :D 100_0400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread