Not open for further replies.

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
Good video Bruce.

Damn... I had no idea that this was like a swap / shop meet for vaping vendors and vapers alike.... I'm all new to this vaping world, so I just figured that a bunch of vapers all got together and blew clouds ... :?:

Looks like my thoughts were a tad misleading. Had I known that it was like this (make note to self for next time....) I would have made an effort to attend.

Just one little thing lacking in the video... IMHO...

Having Busardo end the clip by saying "Thu Bears" while posing for a snap with Mike Ditka...

Just a thought for next time...

Peace-

Last edited:

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
Bruce, quick question

I submitted a "notify me" on the site for a short Odysseus, does this video mean I can buy one ?

That would be awesome... being as I have about 9 "Notify Me" buttons submitted...

Just a wild guess, but I believe Bruce may have had some designated pieces aside, just for the VapeJam...

Would be great if some of those "Notify Me" submissions were replied to... I'd have my TS with an Ody and additional pieces as well....

Take it away Bbbbbruce......

echos67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Maryland, USA
I am out of Ody. I did bring a few to VapeBash saved them for a month to do this. Wanted the meet to be really special.
More Ody in June, I believe.

Thanks and I know it is out of your hands, better set me back a couple with expansion kits by then.

Can you suggest something else in stock to try to get away from the caro filler taste, I dont mind messing with something but on the the other hand I want it to work when its set up.

Last edited:

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
KicksAsh.jpg

South Florida Vaper's Premier Vape Meet will be on Sunday, May 20th, at 1:00 p.m. at Luke's Place, 3558 South University Drive, Davie, FL 33328. Please come out and mingle with your fellow local vapers. We are also very excited about Bruce from Clouds of Vapor coming out to display some great products and support our group. We will have free raffles and lots of e-liquid and mods to sample! Yay South Florida!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread