The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

COV attended Vaper Meets and VaperFests

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by Bigbuyer, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JthaBigVapor

JthaBigVapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    It was awesome!

Come out to the next one.

I am already looking forward to it.

2. MiamiMom63

MiamiMom63 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    South Florida Vapers next vape meet is Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 1 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16, 535 So. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. The door to our private room is to the left of the front entrance and through the outdoor bar area. Come on out and bring a friend! Bruce and Justin from COV will be there :)

3. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I am looking forward to it!

4. JthaBigVapor

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    Awesome.

I cant wait either.

5. MiamiMom63

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    There's a problem with the vape meet on July 29th! I just talked to Emmit at Maguires and they didn't show us down on their books for that Sunday for the private room and are having a big event that date already booked. I made sure he has us down for the last Sundays of every month through October and asked if the room was available Sunday, July 22nd, and he said yes and that he would hold it for us until he heard back from me. I left a voice message for Bruce to see if he's available that date. I need to find out asap so I have time to try to let everyone know :( Such a bummer because I told them to hold 7/29 and they didn't!

6. JthaBigVapor

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    Workings in progress guys, will update about local meet for July on here. Look for one of our posts.

7. MiamiMom63

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    Okay everyone...it's confirmed that we are moving the South Florida Vapers vape meet up a week to Sunday, July 22, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16, 535 So. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. In the future it will be the last Sunday of every month but this month it didn't work out that way. I hope you all in this area can come out and have fun with us! And of course, we are extremely lucky to have Bruce and Justin come and support our group! :) Woot!

8. JthaBigVapor

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    Yup Yup!

We will be there as well! Everyone come out lets make this one bigger than the last!

9. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I am ready for it too, J!

10. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    I look forward to see you guys tomorrow. :toast:

11. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Glad you are coming, Scott!!!

12. JthaBigVapor

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    Meet was awesome! Tons of people, regulars and new.

I even had a coil building lesson :) It was fun!

13. zachofalltrades

zachofalltrades Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2012
    South Florida
    Had a great time, again! Like I said before, thanks for setting up shop for us. It's really nice to be able to have something in my hand when I decide to buy it.

14. MiamiMom63

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    Wow, we had 31 vapers yesterday. Some left before the group shot and some showed up afterward. Thanks again Bruce and Justin for all the egos, juice and clearomizers you donated for raffle prizes. South Florida Vapers Rule and Clouds of Vapor Rules! I'm so glad I live in South Florida :D 100_0400.jpg

15. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    I had a blast at the meet yesterday!!!!! I can't wait for the next one!:toast:

16. Joshwaa

Joshwaa Full Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Lake Worth, FL
    Thanks again COV for the eGo-mini!! Had a great time at the meet. Thanks for the atty tutorial also! Hope to see yall again next month!

17. JthaBigVapor

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    What a great win that was.. man...

I was jelly when I saw Bruce with them :p

And ya I thought it was totally awesome that I was able to hold that demonstration for everyone, built three sucessful coils and I even displayed how to build a triple wicked coil :p

18. MiamiMom63

Feb 17, 2012
    South Florida
    Maybe you can do that again next time also, Justin? I was too busy taking photos and missed it :( I am very much interested in learning though. Btw, was that the Penelope? If so, I am seriously interested in investing in one before too long.

19. JthaBigVapor

Mar 16, 2012
    Florida
    Yes, it was the penelope I had with me, and what I was showing people with, there was also an Ody I helped to build too, and maybe I can have another demo. It isnt very hard to do :p and it shouldnt be a problem.

20. Bigbuyer

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Come!
    [​IMG]
    New York Vapefest March 22-March 23, 2013
    will be held at...
    Best Western - Mill River Manor
    173 Sunrise Highway
    Rockville Centre, New York, 11570
    Phone: 516 678-1300