Crown tank or crown atomizers not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFrogMan(S15)

Dec 5, 2016
They screw into the base just like normal and all the way down like their susposed to both the atomizers and the tanks and they were bought from a vape shop here in Texas, Boomtown Vape and Max & Zacks Vape shop have taken them back to no avail on a refund due to "Health Regulations" and they couldn't get them to work neither..... They also didn't have much insight to the issue

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
The mini VTC is a bit choosy sometimes. Either the tank isn't making a good connection with the brass/copper pin on the mod (I've had this with certain makes of tank) or the actual atomizer head/replacement coil is not quite reaching the part of the base where the electrical current goes from the pin (mod) - base (tank) - atomizer base. This is also an issue which I've experienced with Kanger coils.
If shop is so confident of not refunding you, maybe they should try some of them out...because they could be defective period which would normally require replacements i.m.o.

TheFrogMan(S15)

Dec 5, 2016
I am pretty novice to all this might be out of my league idk one of the reasons I got on this forum.... But no at the moment I cannot take pictures due to my camera on my phone not working I can try to get some tomorrow, I have everything torn down and being cleaned thoroughly.... Before I did I tried every single tank and atomizer I have and none worked not even the ones that were working..... The one I did get to work momentarily tasted burnt..... Idk what's going on with this thing......

Reactions: herb

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I am pretty novice to all this might be out of my league idk one of the reasons I got on this forum.... But no at the moment I cannot take pictures due to my camera on my phone not working I can try to get some tomorrow, I have everything torn down and being cleaned thoroughly.... Before I did I tried every single tank and atomizer I have and none worked not even the ones that were working..... The one I did get to work momentarily tasted burnt..... Idk what's going on with this thing......

It sounds like somethings wrong with your mod to me .

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
No adapter just the tank straight to the mod..... How would I nudge up the contact pin?

You need something like the point on a sharp fish hook to dig into the pin to try and move it upward , anything that fits inside that screw in top section that would allow you to nudge the pin up a little bit .

TheFrogMan(S15)

Dec 5, 2016
You need something like the point on a sharp fish hook to dig into the pin to try and move it upward , anything that fits inside that screw in top section that would allow you to nudge the pin up a little bit .
I'll see if I can find anything here and handy if not I'll have to pick something up tomorrow after my shift at the plant..... I will let y'all know what happens... Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread