Dark Ages of Vape DIY recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
@Fozzy71 - OSDIY also has a coupon code for anytime use. It's just ECF. It's for 11% or 16% off...can't remember which though right now.
thanks, got a few things in the cart there but most of what I wanted was significantly more expensive there vs BCF.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
They carry Real Flavors now. Including Aged Bourbon Cream. Gotta get some!
not a very big selection yet but might grab a couple. the bread pudding is reviewed well. RF is local to me and I was going to place a big order of their vg flavors for 25% off for local pick up but the cart I filled up went over $300 and I decided that might be a bit too much.... though my BCF cart is pushing $200 now and I have a cart at gremlin loaded with RF 30ml bottles as well that is pushing $200. I have a good supply of ready to vape juice and a few flavors on hand to make more of those if necessary so I am trying to hold off for a month or so before placing some of these flavoring orders. I am leaning towards the BCF and OSDIY carts to order first then later decide between smaller bottles of RF from gremlin or the bigger 2oz bottles direct for local pickup at RF.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
ugg just launched my browser and my bcf cart is empty even though I was still logged in. last screen shot I took of it was 2 days ago at 37 items, just refilled it and got 39 items but I know for a fact I had 42 items in it earlier today... saves me $10 or so I guess. Need to just place this order before my cart gets emptied again I think

rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    ugg just launched my browser and my bcf cart is empty even though I was still logged in. last screen shot I took of it was 2 days ago at 37 items, just refilled it and got 39 items but I know for a fact I had 42 items in it earlier today... saves me $10 or so I guess. Need to just place this order before my cart gets emptied again I think
    Lost mine too, they time out quickly. Anyway, in case you don't have a coupon code for BCF:

ELRECIPES

Iron Molly

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 27, 2010
    State of Anxiety
    Not my recipe but it is pretty close to the original (there are other versions of this on the EL recipe site if you search, that I have not tried YET). This will be one of my ADV once I run out of the pre-made juice I have from Good Life Vapor:

2bWW4ND.png

I already made it as stated above but I also bought a bottle of the TFA Dx Cinnamon Danish that I will be making it with next time.

I've been meaning to give this one a try, too. I have it written down in my vape recipe book! I am a big fan of RY4D.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    I've been meaning to give this one a try, too. I have it written down in my vape recipe book! I am a big fan of RY4D.
    I made a twist on this one with some things I had on hand. It turned out pretty good I think but haven't got around to making a 100ml batch yet as it would use up ~50% of the RY4D and ButterScotch I have left:

VbXI0WN.png

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    Put the things you want on your wish list, then put them in the cart when you are ready to buy. That happened to me, too.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Put the things you want on your wish list, then put them in the cart when you are ready to buy. That happened to me, too.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
    yes, i just went thru and did this after loading my cart back up. ended up with lots of dupes in my wishlist but I can load the cart from the bottom of the wishlist up if it happens again at least. I need to trim the cart down anyway: I have so many recipes I want to try that my cart bloated over $200 which would probably take me years to vape thru so I need to pick things for the 2 or 3 recipes I know I like and 2 or 3 more recipes I want to try and go with an order for just those things.

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    yes, i just went thru and did this after loading my cart back up. ended up with lots of dupes in my wishlist but I can load the cart from the bottom of the wishlist up if it happens again at least. I need to trim the cart down anyway: I have so many recipes I want to try that my cart bloated over $200 which would probably take me years to vape thru so I need to pick things for the 2 or 3 recipes I know I like and 2 or 3 more recipes I want to try and go with an order for just those things.
    That's how I started. I bought first from Wizard. I got the sample sizes to see if I liked the flavors begore I got larger sizes.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    @Fozzy71 - OSDIY also has a coupon code for anytime use. It's just ECF. It's for 11% or 16% off...can't remember which though right now.
    I received an email flyer from OSDIY on the 22nd. At the bottom they mentioned coupon code: JFK for 11% off. No expiration date given.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Here's my better half's favorite fruity vape atm... :D

Raspberry Doodle
    Raspberry (CAP) 10%
    Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5%
    Vanilla Custard (CAP) 5%
    Sweetner (Sucralose) 1%

30/70 PG/VG .6mg

Age 10 days to 2 weeks
    @dobroeutro are you using V1 or V2 Vanilla Custard in this? Thanks. Sounds tasty.

dobroeutro

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    @dobroeutro are you using V1 or V2 Vanilla Custard in this? Thanks. Sounds tasty.

All the flavors in the recipe have V1 or V2 versions. I have used both in various iterations to make this one. I haven't noticed a significant difference either way. I often vape Cap Custard standalone @ 10% and for that one, I prefer V1... :)

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    All the flavors in the recipe have V1 or V2 versions. I have used both in various iterations to make this one. I haven't noticed a significant difference either way. I often vape Cap Custard standalone @ 10% and for that one, I prefer V1... :)
    Thank you. I am just starting to use Cap flavors and I didn't know if there were substantial differences between V1s and V2s. I am trying to take the "safer" route when possible but will consider the "riskier" versions when flavor warrants it. :D TFA has been kind of hit and miss with their DX offerings.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 10, 2013
    W. Ma. U.S.A.
    Yep! Adv right here! I'm going to pull out about 4 ml & add a drop or 2 of the dragonfruit to see if DF actually effects strawberry noticeably.

Pink Rabbit is still my #1 ADV as well. I like to mix in a little Forest Fruit once in a while. It kind of brightens it up. I also enjoy subbing the Strawberry with TFA Banana at 11% for a change of pace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread