Deals N Specials Thread

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by WhatAClumsyGirl, Feb 16, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BENTHOS

BENTHOS Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2014
    REOville
    My apologies, no offense meant. I agree this is Rob's house.

2. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Curiosity has gotten the better part of me on this one.... I bit my lip on the $5 Zenith post because Rob does sell a version of it, but I think the last 2 have went far beyond what this thread was meant for.... This is a REO forum that Rob pays for and "NOT" a Super-T or Red Sky forum!!!! I think the original posters should edit their threads to delete those postings and replace them with an apology to Rob.... If you want to spread the word go start a post in the general section of the forum..... Just my :2c: no matter how pissed off it sounded....

3. BENTHOS

Nov 28, 2014
    REOville
    Muzic I agree with you and I think it would be nice to have a little more clarification on what exactly is kosher to post here. Personally I feel that the $5 Zenith offer is inappropriate because it is basically a RM5 which Rob sells. Obviously posting about a competitors mod is inappropriate, but if that competitor has a deal on 9 ml bottles or box mod desk caddies that Rob doesn't offer is that also wrong? This tread often seams to walk a fine line and I feel it would benefit all of us if there were some sort of parameters set. In the first post it says

Obviously this is vague and open to interpretation. I don't think anyone wants to offend Rob, we're all here because we love our Reos.:)

4. muzichead

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Your absolutely correct as to the fine line... If you take a look through the history of the thread you would see it is mostly e-liquid deals that are posted. As to what you quoted above, like I said I cringed at the Zenith post and only because Rob sells something very similar. I think the parameters afe fine and the majority understand them, ie, batteries, juice, and atty's, (other that Rob sells). One would think if the competitor is also a manufacturer of bottom fed mods, that right there would be inappropriate and one should've known better...

5. rudy4653

rudy4653 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2012
    CT
    I think a plug for another bottom fed box mod on the REO forum definitely crosses the line, not really a fine line, pretty big line! IMO

6. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Its no secrete to anyone or Rob that REOnauts have other PVs including bottom feeders. We see them in pics all the time but to promote sales of them....well, :closedeyes:this isn't the place.

7. BENTHOS

Nov 28, 2014
    REOville
    The plug was for his box mod desk caddies, which I know a lot of Reonauts use. I would never post a link to another vendors mods for sale, as I agree that is way over the line, and totally inappropriate. Still it was poor judgment on my part and I do apologize.

8. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    I think y'all need to lighten up. It's no secret to Rob that people use "other" combined with a Reo and "other" gets discussed in threads here all the time. And I highly doubt Rob has issue with notice of one of the other very few USA manufacturers in the industry closing up shop. Super T has been at this longer than Reos and it's really a shame the doors are closing. People need to know about it, and need to purchase spare parts now while they still can.

9. Filthy-Beast

Filthy-Beast Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Chicago
    AS Rob would say. Rainbows and Unicorns or is it Butterflies ...

10. brickfollett

brickfollett Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 25, 2013
    Washington
    25% off everything at velvet cloud with coupon code FLASH Go get some! its really good juice!

11. bushmaster

bushmaster Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    Colville, WA
    Surprised I didn't see it here already but My Freedom Smokes has 100 mg. unflavored nicotine for $40/liter again. Cheap as it gets.

12. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    My Freedom Smokes has a $40 sale price for a liter of 100 mg/ml of nicotine until January 26, 2015

13. muzichead

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Hey Jan, look up^^^ The post just before yours...:facepalm:

14. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Oops! :lol:

Oh, well, it's a good enough price to mention twice. LOL

15. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    My Freedom Smokes

Up to 75% off every day this week through Friday on various mods and RBAS.

16. unsure

VaporBomb
    Final 30% Off Sale for 2015!!!

Wednesday and Thursday Only!!!

Final 30% off sale.
    We will not be offering a sale of this size
    again this year
    VaporBomb

Use code: feb30

Code valid: Wedns. Jan. 28st & Thurs., Jan. 29th (11:59pm)*

17. unsure

High Desert Vapes

50% OFF is BACK!!

Through 2/28/15 we are running our famous 50% off e-liquids sale. Just use coupon code: FIFTYOFF

18. muzichead

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Just thought I'd drop this off here...
    [​IMG]

19. rudy4653

rudy4653 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2012
    CT
    Hmmm.. might be the little push I need to try the 3mm Rxw!
    For the past year I've been using 2mm with 16g luer mandrel coil with 29guage @ 1.0 - 1.2 ohms single coil and have not changed. Figured if it ain't broke don't fix it but reading comments of the 3mm wick holding more juice, more flavor, with less squonks it's getting my curiosity going!

20. muzichead

Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Don't fall into the hype, I use the 3mm also and it barely holds anymore than the 2mm. It's not even enough for an extra draw. I do think the 3mm is more efficient during use though. I have just never found a diameter/Ω combo that gives the consistency that I get from the 2mm.... I've got the diameter down w/ 3/32" just trying to hone in the Ω's with it...