Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
^^^^Ditto^^^^
My daughter is mixing juice, but I can't make it without WTA, I've tried. :danger: Rather not do without P38 either. :(
I'm certainly not interested in vaping without WTA, P-38 or Black Clove for that matter

I am interested in initial reactions too from Jerry. If I understand the regulations, it seems that businesses have 2 years to comply right Snork?

Reactions: radiokaos

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I'm certainly not interested in vaping without WTA, P-38 or Black Clove for that matter

I am interested in initial reactions too from Jerry. If I understand the regulations, it seems that businesses have 2 years to comply right Snork?
I *think* so, time-wise. But since the regulations are basically un-compliable I don't know why anybody would bother trying.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Not to mention the huge expense just to file for each thing. If Aromaejuice could swing it, I don't see much besides unflavored wta being submitted. This whole thing sucks! I'm hoping that the bill can pass extending the cut off date.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Hey ho, it's a miracle, I'm actually starting a thread on ECF.

@radiokaos, with the release of the FDA's deeming regulations, do you have any initial thoughts you'd like to share?

Hey Gang,

Its too early to tell how this will span out. I don't want to make a statement that I might regret later. What I will say is that we are sticking around and looking at several options.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    I like looking at several lawsuits. Two have been filed so far and it's early days - there will be many more. Not every smaller supplier can afford to do that but there are some big guns coming out and filing, with big cash backing them up. Stayed tuned peeps.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I like looking at several lawsuits. Two have been filed so far and it's early days - there will be many more. Not every smaller supplier can afford to do that but there are some big guns coming out and filing, with big cash backing them up. Stayed tuned peeps.

Well said.....

In the early years of ecigs circa 2009ish the ECA came out and fought the FDA. The ECA won a long and expensive battle, when the FDA first made claims that Ecigs were a drug delivery device. Millions of dollars worth of hardware and liquid was on hold with the FDA and which was finally released after the courts ruled in favor of the ECA aka TVECA. When ecigs were established as a tobacco product, the FDA then decided to attack from a different direction as we see today.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Well said.....

In the early years of ecigs circa 2009ish the ECA came out and fought the FDA. The ECA won a long and expensive battle, when the FDA first made claims that Ecigs were a drug delivery device. Millions of dollars worth of hardware and liquid was on hold with the FDA and which was finally released after the courts ruled in favor of the ECA aka TVECA. When ecigs were established as a tobacco product, the FDA then decided to attack from a different direction as we see today.

Interesting history. We will stay tuned.

Reactions: radiokaos

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I think there was talk of banning ecigs and such from the day I first signed on the forum. I hope this thing goes well for all of our sakes.

Yepper we are in a holding pattern to see how this spans out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: The.Drifter
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread