Depth review of my IPV 2 50 watt mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Quite possibly one of the most finest mods I have ever to encounter right here in my hands. After trying after trying of different mechanical mods, this one is the right one for me. I think I am personally in love. The fact it fires instantly and doesn't heat up the mod at all already has me sold. I hope well enough this fine product lasts me a long time for many days of vapor and joy to come. For $100 with a 1yr warranty I've felt great confidence showing my pride reviewing it and showing different angles towards my fellow brotherhood vapors out there. People were stunned, the amount of performance, and vapor production does not disappoint. I've yet to hope other fellow vapors out there will have their hands on this product to feel the same joy as I have. :vapor:

IPV2 50 watt mod Schematics - Imgur

Ordered it from originvapes.com and I couldn't be happier. Well spent and well worth the wait. :)
RDA I used was IGOW-7
Things I have confirmed after having this more than 72 hours now:
Confirmed you can turn off touch sensor firing button and use the physical click button.
Confirmed, there wont be no lady logo on the box mod unless YOU request em to by email or phone.
Confirmed, you can lock the firing button safety feature.
Confirmed, works well with best chosen VTC5. Will work on the right battery OVER 10 amps.
Confirmed, to sit flush 22mm (based on the video) on the mount.
Confirmed, you can switch batteries.
Confirmed, you cannot shut off LCD for stealth :(
Confirmed, you CAN turn off touch fire sensor (holding the "-" button & power button)
Confirmed, it charges a little slower on usb cable.
Confirmed, adjustable pin inside 510 connector.
Confirmed, springs are strong with flat plat to have battery rest on easily.
Confirmed, mod will not heat up (unless you make an RDA hot enough to transfer mass heat to the top of the mod box).
Confirmed, will sit flush on most mods or RDAs. My RDA and Taifun GS sits flush pretty well with no gaps.
Confirmed, for an all day vape running on one battery at the end of the day ends at 25%
Confirmed, clicky strong buttons & wont rattle.
Confirmed, vent holes.
Confirmed, inspected & tested both by retailer & manufacture.
Lastly... Make sure they're the newest batch distributed such as originvapes.com or Elev8vape. Old batch from other sites may or may not have complications.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Yeah lesson well learned for me. I had no idea the video would come out like ...that. I'm annoyed by Rip tripper's video bashing the IPV2. I agree the screws are annoying but no... it has no scratches. It's covered with an anti-scratch label on that's peel-able. I have no idea which vendor provided his that claimed that had scratches. WE buy ours, he gets stuff for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread