Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I used a triton and switched to the uwell crown. Similar tank with S.S. coils that can be used with temperature control also. Great flavor from the crown and holds a little more liquid, I think. Top fill with lower air flow only instead of top and bottom. Which I like better to restrict airflow.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I think the Uwell Crown is mainly used for sob-ohming, although 1.2 ohm coils are available. Lowering your resistance probably wouldn't help reduce your juice consumption.

The Nautilus/Nautilus Mini/Triton Mini (which all use the same coils) are the main contenders for non-sub-ohming and would probably give you the lowest juice consumption. The Triton Mini has a small tank but it is top-fill. The other two are bottom fill. Oh, and the Nautilus 2 is out now. Same coils as the others, small tank but top fill.

There's also the Nautilus X. It has nice 1.8 ohm coils, but I find it goes through juice faster than the coil you're using.

The only other alternative I can think of is getting another tank that's compatible with the Triton 1.8 ohm coil you're already using in your Triton II. There are quite a few and some of them are very nice, but I don't know that they would help you use less juice.

Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread