Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
No, I was just try'in to make a Funny ;) (though my wife says I have a warped sense of humor).

It's one of the reasons we like you. :D

Warped works. ;)

"Prezactly."
(Stolen Katspeak)

"Yes! I love the plum blossom tip. It's too long to look right on every set up, but it does look good on a few and the flavor with it is fantastic. I plan to feed my constant need for more drip tips with a few more of this variety. I love the ones that have the women wearing the kimonas on them, but haven't bought them yet."

View attachment 636805

Ruh-roh. ;)

Here ya go Kat and DPL. This ones for you

Thanks, 52!

I'm LOL'ing because I'd never have mentioned that (very silly) date, but we just HAPPENED to have looked back this weekend (there was a reason, believe it or not). That, combined with your reference to how long she must have been building for, well, the coincidence was too good to pass on.

I too have a warped sense of humor, but I guess that might be a bit obvious by now. :blush:

Laughter is good. :lol:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Welp, thank ya very much, 52! You picked some GOOD ol' good party tunes!

Get your back up off the wall
Dance!

KDance_zps139435cb_1.GIF

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Here's a few pic's that I thought ya'll might like to see;

This one shows my KGD wick & NiCr coiled TC on my Siren 25
P1010186 (Custom)-ecf.JPG

This one the thinned out wick
P1010185 (Custom)-ecf.JPG

This one of my Black Siren 25,KGD/HΩ Slice, for relaxing and watching TV, and my Silver Toyota 1.5,Rayon/Presa TC 75 in Power mode for going "out & about"
P1010183 (Custom)-ecf.JPG

Last edited:

medic181075

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2014
Bradford, PA
Dressed up Siren

GetAttachmentThumbnail

This is as dressed up as it gets for me. I have always been about function over appearance. The time and effort many of you put into the appearance of your setups earns my respect. I could never do it.

My everyday go-to mod was an older beat up VaporShark rDNA 40, but I dropped it and the magnet fell out. When I put it back in, I did it backwards and now the battery door won't stay on :( I did pull the trigger on a really cheap ($47 shipped) Lavabox DNA 75 this morning.
IMG_20170223_101553292_HDR.jpg

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
This is as dressed up as it gets for me. I have always been about function over appearance. The time and effort many of you put into the appearance of your setups earns my respect. I could never do it.

My everyday go-to mod was an older beat up VaporShark rDNA 40, but I dropped it and the magnet fell out. When I put it back in, I did it backwards and now the battery door won't stay on :( I did pull the trigger on a really cheap ($47 shipped) Lavabox DNA 75 this morning.
View attachment 637199

Nice Hana & black Siren!!

I want to hear about your Lavabox when you get it, please.

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi

View attachment 637199
Where did you find a Lavabox for that price?

medic181075

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2014
Bradford, PA
It might have been this one:

LAVABOX M DNA 75W Box Mod - $39.99

I nearly got one myself but the lower edges looked a little "angular" in the images, I`ve got a thing about that so couldn`t risk it.
Yes, that is it. They had the Lavabox DNA 200 for the same price a few days ago. That sale was limited to 300 units. It was over in about 12 hours.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I have 2 of the lavabox m DNA75's. the black and also the blood red, nice little mods, the blood red is really nice too look at, and can't go wrong with the DNA boards.

I shred a tear when see them prices though, as paid $110 for my 1st one, and thought I was getting a deal when got the second one for $90.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Nah! Just showing off the new vape gear!

Ooooooooooooo, s'weeeeeet, JW!

View attachment 637199

Sometimes simplicity takes the kake. Kwite nice, medic. :thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread