Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
hi

hmm the tobacco and PG and tea ,, I have never went down that road but look into the tips and tricks on here there are some cool things being done on that note..

Valley Strwberry shortcake I LOVE IT.. i will work on that one..

sorry i got logged in stucks ville on my puter..

look for that flavor.. its coming

hugss dawn

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI
no the waffel is a eliquid and the pound cake is pound cake... but if you mix them that would be intersting.. lol

pound cake will be available next week for purchase as a DIY flavor i am excited... we can make so many flavors raspberry pound cake... bavarian creme pound cake its unlimited.

thanks capt.

HUGSSSS

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
HI
no the waffel is a eliquid and the pound cake is pound cake... but if you mix them that would be intersting.. lol

pound cake will be available next week for purchase as a DIY flavor i am excited... we can make so many flavors raspberry pound cake... bavarian creme pound cake its unlimited.

thanks capt.

HUGSSSS

Strawberry shortcake, blueberry shortcake, blackberry shortcake LOL can ya tell I love shortcake? Even when I make the actual dessert at home I prefer to use poundcake vs shortcake... or angel food cake... man now I am hungry LOL

Stingray

Dec 24, 2009
Texas, USA
Dawn, dont forget to try that special secret espresso/coffee experiment i told u about.

BTW, your Rum Poundcake flavor is Incredible! It just might be my new favorite.

The VG Strawberry is very good also, nice and thick. Great idea using the uncolored strawberry flavoring for it. This one seeems to have a bit sweeter and stronger flavor to it than the regular strawberry flavor.

thanks,
stu

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
OK, Im just gonna ask. Dawn you have been honest and open with me from the word go..
that being said...

whats more affordable/economic? Buying your premade juices... or buying the individual components and mixing them myself? I ask because while I absolutely LOVE your juices..but. to keep it real.. im poor. I work for a family owned business that drastically underpays me and over works me. And I cant afford vaping.. or smoking for that matter.. the types of things in my budget are food and rent..cable and Internets aren't really supposed to be happening.. but they do.

So.... what kind of savings would i be looking at by mixing my own using your ingredients?

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI
I always keep it real and honest.. Mixing your own will always be cheaper and watching your budget is most important. giving up cigs is sopose to save you money.. now the initial investment is high but if you continue to add items to your mixing supplies you should be good to go and only need to replace what you use most of. HENCE the mixing kit I sell... once you have that all you have to do ois replace items. you can find things you need all ovr the place other than me ( tht is a fact i have to maintain a store). so These forums have so much information and everyone helps everyone find the best prices.
I will not be here forever as I have health issues and I do this because I love it and am passionate about it.

that being said, get the basics and you are so creative you will be mixing up your own and h aving a great tme doing it.

hugss dawn

$hua

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
SomeWhereOverTheRainbow, GA
I may very well "save up" and look into one of those kits soon...

and as always i appreciate your honesty. But again, speaking for MYSELF only, i shop with you because of the quality of your juices, followed by your amazing custy service... and fully appreciate paying a fair price for a phenomenal product.

Im just starting to look at vaping in long term... and my main concern with DIY is poisoning myself... I am horrible with math,, it is my kryptonite, the joker to my batman... star scream to my optimus prime.. srsly im mathematically ......ed.

could you give me an idea of what DIYing w/ "ingredients" from your site, vs. the same ml quantity "premade"... you can PM this information to me if you want to...

Thanks Again,
J

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hi
you do have to be careful and research and understand 60mg nic before just starting to use it.
Please reead on here there is so much information in the DIY section..

I cant not give out my recipes as I have done that before and some certain people opened up and copied everything to a T

but I provide everything you need to know if you reead carefully. It is not a secret. also you can always call me.

hugss dawn

bigblue30

ECF Veteran
Today is the first day that I was able to sample my order from Dawn because I was on vacation when the order came.

Oh my….my lips are buzzing…lol. I thought I would take a break and ask a question. I know the drip top bottles with the labels like MXX are medium nicotine with double strength. I know I can use them as they are or I can cut them with VG or PG and this will lower the nicotine and the flavor.

My question is…..Are the glass bottles with the black top flavor only? Like the Mari B and the Honey.

If they are only flavor what mix should I use for “regular” flavor? I know how to mix the PG/VG with the nicotine to get the Mg I want. I just do not know what amount of flavor I should start with to add to the nicotine mix. ie. 10% ,20%.

Thank again for all your help. I feel like a kid with my first chemistry set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread