DiyFlavorShack - Help With DIY - Any Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkey909w

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hey Dawn quick question? Is your Flavoring PG or VG based. Referring to Jolly rancher flavors, Yummie Gummie, Jag juice
I know you sell vVG based flavoring but was not sure about the others you sell
Just got a Kit the other day so far the Jolly watermelon is great. I tried vaping it after mixing at 15% and seemed a little weak. I'm going to let it sit for a few days and try again. any recommendations?

Thanks a bunch
I live in Vegas also so I don't have to wait for shipping LOL

westhc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Dawn, trying to decide which flavors to order.
What is the flavor profile of Shacks of the Caribbean?
Is there any watermelon or pineapple in it?
I was frightened by a watermelon as a child so really have an aversion to that flavor.

Also, can you tell me a bit more about the flavor profile of Lava Flow?
Am building a cart and know I will go crazy.
Thanks!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Dawn, trying to decide which flavors to order.
What is the flavor profile of Shacks of the Caribbean?
Is there any watermelon or pineapple in it?
I was frightened by a watermelon as a child so really have an aversion to that flavor.

Also, can you tell me a bit more about the flavor profile of Lava Flow?
Am building a cart and know I will go crazy.
Thanks!
Hi
Both have pineapple, no watermelon
Shacks of the carribean has Strawberry, Coconut,Banana, Pineapple
Lava Flow has Cranberry, Lime, Rum, Cotton Candy
:D

Hi Guys
How about some help with your DIY. WHile I have some time, I answer some questions about DIY.

I hope you guys like this thread. I will pop in and out to answer your Questions.

thanks dawn
Hi Dawn. I recently mixed my first eliquid and it tastes bland. If you are willing to assist me I can elaborate on my recipe. Thanks!

IMG_20180602_184610.jpg

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
HI @dawnmarie ,

I didn't know this tread was still used, I have a DIY FlavorShack flavor question too.

Along with @Anise I would love to see more information on the suggested
percentage rate of flavors I've gotten from DIY FlavorShack. Would it be possible to put those on your website ~ with each flavors description have the suggested percentage rate for use of that flavor. That would really be helpful.​
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Jdy

Last edited:

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hi Dawn, I ordered Bella Bacche Flavoring and Pomegranate Surprise from you and I'm trying to figure out what percentage of each to use in single flavored eliquid. Can you help me out?
Hi Anise!
For Pom surprise I would use 15-20%
And for Bella Bacche 10-15%
Hope this helps :)

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI @dawnmarie ,

I didn't know this tread was still used, I have a DIY FlavorShack flavor question too.

Along with @Anise I would love to see more information on the suggested
percentage rate of flavors I
've gotten from DIY FlavorShack. Would it be possible to put those on your website ~ with each flavors description have the suggested percentage rate for use of that flavor. That would really be helpful.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Jdy
Hi Jdy,
That is a very good idea! I'll see what we can do. I know our Flavor's Array line says on the label 5% or less. Thanks for the feedback!

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
@dawnmarie I finally made a batch of eliquid. One 30ml bottle of Bella Bocche and one 30ml bottle of Pomegranate Surprise . I also made a 30ml bottle using Nic salts but since I'm not sure if I got the flavor from you I'm not going to identify it ;)

Anyway I'm telling you this to thank you for everything you did to make sure I got my prize and knew what to do with it. I truly appreciate it! I'm vaping the nic salt in a myblu but letting the other two steep a bit before vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread