DiyFlavorShack - Help With DIY - Any Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
Hi Dawn - I got a shipment notification from you tonight so I am expecting to have my order by Monday.

Included in my order is a DIY Flavoring.

Can you tell me what % of flavoring to use.

I have some flavoring here from another vendor and they recommend starting at 30% but I couldn't find a % for your flavorings listed on your site.

TIA

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
Hi Dawn - I got a shipment notification from you tonight so I am expecting to have my order by Monday.

Included in my order is a DIY Flavoring.

Can you tell me what % of flavoring to use.

I have some flavoring here from another vendor and they recommend starting at 30% but I couldn't find a % for your flavorings listed on your site.

TIA
all flavorings are different, so it's really a case-by-case trial-and-error thing. I've noticed that Capella's brand and Faerie's Finest Brand flavorings aren't as strong as lorann's brand flavorings, so you would use more if it is lorann's. any each flavor is also different. i.e.: for a 10ml bottle, if i'm using lorann's watermelon, i only need maybe 10-15% flavoring, but if I'm using lorann's peach I need at least 20% flavoring.

It's best to start making small batches, maybe 5ml at a time, and take notes of what you used in each batch so you don't forget.

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
Dawn, glad you're back in action and I love that you're offering DIY help on your forum. This means that I'll be stopping by here more often to check this thread!

BTW on the website there is a product in the wrong category: Chocolate Caramel e-liquid is listed under DIY flavorings. Just thought you'd like to know! :D

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Thanks Sly

Yes the flavors are diff.. Stronger flavors i start at 15 percent and build flavors like brandy would be 15 percent the tweek it. to your taste
but like cotton candy i start at 20-25 because its a very light flavor and sweet so great mixer and not too much in the taste department except sweetness. Like cotton candy.

Loranns being the strongest of flavoring above capellas and FF. you would use less. that is correct.

I have a lab I am working with and am creating my own flavors that will be out soon, it is expensive and i have to start adding in one at a time as i am developing them but I already have sent out samples Rum Pound cake so we will see how the reviews come in about the flavor these are going to be wonderful . These will only be able to be purchased from me and I will have larger sizes available than the 3ml in these flavors.

Hugs and take care hope this helps dawn

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
HI D....

You are the best and THANK YOU.. i will have the Best USA Nicotine. Out there. I am very Happy I got it already and It is Nice. He is awesome and I talked his head off... He was patient with me and got everything i needed..... thank you.

OK lets see creme de cafe is a Light coffee Cream flavor you will have to use 25% and tweek from there. if you add anything with it take it down to 20% and your addition. use PG Nic and use VG to fill the rest of the bottle always leave a little at the top for any last minute tweeks and write it down so you have a future recipe.

Hope that helps.

MENTHOL POWERFUL..
no i do not recommend vaping straight as I put a lot of menthol in there so you can take a 3ml bottle and reduce try 25 percent if not strong add from there again write it down. remember also there is no tobacco in there you can add your favorite tobacco, ry4, dunhill etc.

HUGSS guys..

thanks fo rbeing patient and remember I am not mixing on sat or sundays .. (Days Off :)
but until i get the digital catalog up I will Leave the store Open

Then Next week the catalog will be up for you to download am still fixing some errors. incorrect catagories and things like that.
\
hugss dawn

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
OK lets see creme de cafe is a Light coffee Cream flavor you will have to use 25% and tweek from there. if you add anything with it take it down to 20% and your addition. use PG Nic and use VG to fill the rest of the bottle always leave a little at the top for any last minute tweeks and write it down so you have a future recipe.

Hope that helps.

It does indeed Dawn, thanks so much. ;)

Glad you are taking the weekends off - I have run my own business for the last 12 years essentially by myself with no help and I know how hard it is to hit the off switch.

Take Care Of Yourself!

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
lollllllllll..... i am all alone, i got so busy and i always check and no one home.

I would love some reviews in the review section.. :( none.
I like to see how everyone is liking the new flavors if i should keep them or throw them out.

Black forest cake is the newest and the rum pound cake

COME HOME>> LOL>>>

hugss dawn

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
OK well I’m here Dawn Marie, and I will tell everyone how darn good my mint chocolate chip is I mean the stuff is outta this world good, as well as my chocolate Banana, my Strawberry/ Raspberry mix my Orange Cream pop/ my Caramel/Macchiato is really yummy, my rum pound cake emmm yummy, my strawberry bubble gum is awesome and my caramel/Butterscotch mixed is OMG SOOOOO GOOOOOOODDDDD, BY THE WAY ALL OF MY JUICES i HAD MIXED IN A HIGH AT 75/25 WITH EXTRA FLAVOR WHERE DAWN COULD DO IT, on some she can’t because of the custom mix, all packages came really nicely wrapped with extra little bottles and these small pipettes that are cool to fill your carts with my diy kit was also perfect with a ton of quality mixing supplies in my silver kit. DAWN YOU GOT TO STAY HEALTHY CAUSE i THINK IM IN LOVE, ok, hehehahahah your the best Dawn Marie keep up all the hard work baby.!!! hugs to you,!! I love all this stuff Dawn it's really really great.!!

Thank You
MWA102464

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
YAYYYYYYYYY...

THANK YOU..... I thought everyone gone and Left me.. I think I will run a contest later tonight or tomorrow.
I run some awesome contest.

any ideas.

and thank you so much for the review, they are so important to me,
Its how I make sure you guys are all happy and I can keep doing what I do.

HUGSSS M...:):):):):)

thats 5 smily rating for you.

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
Since the site I was working on decided to stop cooperating with me I will race over and post some reviews for you now :D I tried this weekend and ECF was overloaded or something and wouldn't let me in.

So sorry you got lonely :( you know everyone loves and appreciates you so much and I just joined the cult haha :D

lollllllllll..... i am all alone, i got so busy and i always check and no one home.

I would love some reviews in the review section.. :( none.
I like to see how everyone is liking the new flavors if i should keep them or throw them out.

Black forest cake is the newest and the rum pound cake

COME HOME>> LOL>>>

hugss dawn

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Thank You so much ValleyGrl..

the best place is the reviewers section this way others can see what you liked and also what was not to your taste. I feel both are important this way New people can kind of pick your brains and find the perfect vape for them...

HUGSS and again thank you..

This way I will always put the samples in for you guys.. I know they mean alot..

BTW.. newest flavors are Strawberry Colada and Black forest cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread