Do you have a Brick and Mortar Store Devoted to E-Cigs and Vaping in your area?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by kerriFNP, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kerriFNP

kerriFNP Full Member

It was a joyous occasion to have a store dedicated to e-cigs and vaping open in our very small town of 20,000. Buying merch online is fine, but it is quite exciting to go into a place so you can handle the items, try out e-liquids and chat with other folks that have the same hobby.

2. AndAllThingsWillEnd

AndAllThingsWillEnd Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes. A store named Vape Revolution in Cerritos a couple of miles from where I live. I would work there for free.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

3. 18SixFifty

18SixFifty Super Member ECF Veteran

It would be nice but it's not likely to happen. In my entire county we have one stop light, no wallmart or even a burger king. My house is probably as close as we are going to get and I give my stuff away.

4. Jixchel

Jixchel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There are actually 2 within 25 miles of me, one 6 blocks away the other 25 miles. Both carry my favorite flavors so if I run out while at work and school I hit the one 25 miles away as it is closer to my work, but only if I desperately need more and can't wait till I get back home, which so far has been never. I've been to the one further away only twice really, the first time because he had the twist batteries first, the second because he carried atomizers and the one close to home doesn't. Now that I use the 357 atty avidvapors gets my business there.

I order my atties online and my ejuice from my local vape shop, and when I go into the store I get joked with about cheating on them. Having the local store is wonderful, and now that her customers are advancing past the ego lines she is checking into more inventory lines. As her customers grow so does she so we all share what we learn as much as we can so it really feels kind of like we all built it together, which I think will insure that she is around for a good long time :)

5. tater_salad

tater_salad Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm lucky to have 3 in my area 1 is about 5-10 min away, 1 is about 20 min away, and 1 is about 30 min away.
    Their prices are about $5-$10 more than the online stores, but it's nice to have them nearby in case of emergency.
    the one 5 min away has a POOPLOAD of flavors and will let you custom mix if you buy 12ml or larger.

6. hrlw817

hrlw817 Super Member ECF Veteran

There are 4 brick and mortar stores that I know of around me. Same company, just in 4 locations. I only go to the one location, because it's less than 10 minutes away, while the other ones are about 20 minutes away.

7. wonderland

wonderland Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

there are at least four within driving distance from me... an hour which is just far enough to be a pain, but not so far as to keep me away! I know where I'll be working once one appears near me.

Sent from down a rabbit hole using Tapatalk.

8. MikenGA

MikenGA Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

9. emcee7one4

emcee7one4 Full Member

If you live in so cal the best two places are vapor labs in garden grove and vape revolution in cerritos. Both have outstanding customer service but my main spot is vapor labs because its so close to where i live

10. LisaL

LisaL Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not that I know of but I didn't recently find out about an online vendor here that allows local pick-ups.

11. Lucky 777

Lucky 777 Full Member

There's a kiosk at a local mall, about 10 miles away. They don't have a huge selection but it's better than nothing.

12. zuzette

zuzette Super Member ECF Veteran

There is a store that only sells their own brand and its very very expensive - a pack of 6 5 ml sampler bottles of juice is $50 bucks! that place is a bit of a joke in my opinion.
    but about an hour a way is a good, honest, well priced store. we hit it about 2 x a month. They have a bit of everything and are really friendly. its a tiny store and there is always a line out the door - literally. alas they dont sell juice I like so I dont buy my juice there or I would be there every week!

13. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Canvape has a Flea Mkt stall just south of Barrie, another one in Elmvale and another one in Toronto. There's another vendor with a stall in Barrie but prices are ridiculous. Kudos to Canvape as they charge the same prices online and at the stalls= service+ :thumbs:

14. JKVaper

JKVaper Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

metro area Atlanta, Georgia, United States

I am also a 30 minute drive from this store. Prices on juices may be a little higher than most but the convenience and quality is worth it. All juices I have gotten from them have been excellent so far . Plus they have a very convenient place to sit and test juices before you buy. Excellent customer service.
    Funny you say that about their Root Beer Juice, it is definitely my favorite so far also, it is EXCELLENT! You should also give their Purple Haze a try.

There is also another one near us, http://www.awesomevapor.com/, good people and service as well.

15. BlueSnake

BlueSnake Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes, I live about 10 minutes away from Vapingzone. They have a good supply of everything. And Leah is a juice wizard. I am very lucky.

16. TulsaClint

TulsaClint Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

There are 4 that I know of near me. 2 are the same store, and an online approved vendor here on ECF. One is just a skate shop that sells vaping supplies and liquids. With the large amount of smokers we have here in Indian Territory (Oklahoma), it's no surprise we have so many vapers now who generate a large demand. The 2 stores that are the online vendor as well, are always packed with customers every time I have gone in. They also carry Halo in addition to their own flavors, which is great when I start running low on my tobacco vapes and can't wait for delivery time.

17. Techwipe

Techwipe Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have E-Cig Charleston right down the street from me. They have good supplies, but their juice is way overpriced. It's a shame because they have a couple of flavors that are awesome.

18. Catharlex

Catharlex Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have a store within an hour of my house, but... (and I mean no offense if anyone associated with the shop browses this forum)

The supply is limited. Their juices are harsh as all ..... I enjoyed none of them whatsoever. (I purchase about 6 different ones) Overall, I've found that I'm better off sticking to online suppliers. They are overpriced ($30 eGo-C Twists 1000mAh, can be found online at $22 or so), their juice was overpriced as well. I want to like the place, but it's just... Not what I expected. The man who helped me seemed genuinely nice though.

19. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I live 5 minutes away from one of the major players (Electronicstix.com), and I gotta say that they always treat me right, and have even become good friends.

Only complaint is when I have to wait outside to be able to get inside to wait. :lol:
    [​IMG]

20. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

LOLLLL I hear ya- sometimes I have to wait 1/2 hr to get my stuff but I'm just appreciative of the service and prices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.