Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I ordered juice for a lady that is trying to quit stinkies and use ecigs instead. In the comments section I explained this and said if this menthol tastes like mint please replace it with a different menthol that don't taste like mint. Well she got the flavor that was ordered and it is pure 100% mint. Why do vendors call mint, Menthol? Anyway she is pretty much fed up with vaping. Thank you V4L for reading and acting on my comment on my order.

Whistles

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Hutchinson
Shoot them an email, I am confident they will work with you.

Few things I may be able to help you with also. Just need to ask a few questions.

What kind of mint does she dislike?

Would she be willing to try a non tobacco flavor?

Have you tried their new disposable?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
Hi 5cardstud. We do read the order comments. In order to maintain accurate inventory, we have to send what your ordered, and since we had it in stock, that's what we sent.

To answer your question, yes a lot of menthols taste minty. But, like Whistles and K9 suggested, I also suggest the new menthol disposable. It doesn't taste minty, but it does taste like a menthol cigarette. If your friend already has a rechargeable battery, then she's in luck because this new flavor is also available in 30ml bottles and prefilled carts. This link shows all 3 items: New Arrivals - Deals | Vapor4Life E-Cigarette

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Wow Smilin Menthol tobacco is what I ordered and to answer the lady above that is what I ordered but I ask you to replace it if it was minty which it was. I've bought around 15 bottles of menthol from different venders that was tossed in the trash because it was not menthol but mint. Would't it be more honest to label mint as mint and menthol as menthol?That way new vapers wouldn't give up the idea and people like me wouldn't be trashing So many bottles of juice that were mislabled. I don't use menthol that often but I've read other posts of folk getting tired of buying menthol and getting mint instead. The two are two different flavors.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Wow Smilin Menthol tobacco is what I ordered and to answer the lady above that is what I ordered but I ask you to replace it if it was minty which it was. I've bought around 15 bottles of menthol from different venders that was tossed in the trash because it was not menthol but mint. Would't it be more honest to label mint as mint and menthol as menthol?That way new vapers wouldn't give up the idea and people like me wouldn't be trashing So many bottles of juice that were mislabled. I don't use menthol that often but I've read other posts of folk getting tired of buying menthol and getting mint instead. The two are two different flavors.
I see this is going nowhere. Oh well as much as I dislike mis-labeling juice by all vendors I will say V4L has the best non menthol juice and that's why I use it a lot.
I'm just the type of person that will say something when I feel things aren't right.

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
Which of these did you order?

Smilin Tobacco Menthol Wow Vapor E-Juice (30ml) | Vapor4Life E-Cigarette

SMILIN's Special Menthol Nobacco E-Juice (30 ml) | Vapor4Life E-Cigarette

The first one is brand new. It's the flavor in our disposables, and very tobacco cigarette-like. The second is a flavor we've had for a while and is pretty minty.

I'm wondering if you ordered the second one and we sent the right bottle (but it's minty) or maybe you ordered the true menthol one (first) and we accidentally shipped the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread