Just want to say, thanks V4L

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
I want to thank V4L. I only purchased one order from you in the past when I was using my KR808d-1 and I was pleased with the service. I generally now use only my SB with cartomizers that I fill myself, so I personally do not order from V4L anymore. However, my mom’s friend, a 40 year smoker, has been interested in e-cigs. I helped her by giving her many of my old supplies (KR808d-1’s, charger, juice, and cartomizers) and explaining in detail how everything works. She has not smoked in about 1.5 days and called me asking where she can order more supplies and juice. I directed her to V4L (and myfreedomsmokes). She received her order today from V4L and called me to tell me how pleased she was with her order. She was very excited and pleased about the “extras” and how fast she received her order. I want to thank V4L for making me look good with my recommendation; you made a nice lady happy and excited. Thanks again.

Mariano

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
usa
I want to thank V4L. I only purchased one order from you in the past when I was using my KR808d-1 and I was pleased with the service. I generally now use only my SB with cartomizers that I fill myself, so I personally do not order from V4L anymore. However, my mom’s friend, a 40 year smoker, has been interested in e-cigs. I helped her by giving her many of my old supplies (KR808d-1’s, charger, juice, and cartomizers) and explaining in detail how everything works. She has not smoked in about 1.5 days and called me asking where she can order more supplies and juice. I directed her to V4L (and myfreedomsmokes). She received her order today from V4L and called me to tell me how pleased she was with her order. She was very excited and pleased about the “extras” and how fast she received her order. I want to thank V4L for making me look good with my recommendation; you made a nice lady happy and excited. Thanks again.

Thank you, I'm glad we can help this lady to quit analogs and at the same time make you look good!!
Cheers ;)

NeilS

Jan 27, 2010
Charlotte, NC
It's funny - I've been using VK for 3 weeks now - not a SINGLE analog since I received my first shipment. I live in NC which just went non-smoking indoors on January 2nd. You cannot believe how much interest I am getting when at sit at the bar and can still smoke. I am totally determined to start the trend here. I give out every one of my V4L "business cards" and I know at least 5 people that I've converted already.

BTW - I was good talking to you Steve - thanks for everything!

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread