The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Just want to say, thanks V4L

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by mwahle1, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mwahle1

mwahle1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2009
    Chicago, IL. USA
    I want to thank V4L. I only purchased one order from you in the past when I was using my KR808d-1 and I was pleased with the service. I generally now use only my SB with cartomizers that I fill myself, so I personally do not order from V4L anymore. However, my mom’s friend, a 40 year smoker, has been interested in e-cigs. I helped her by giving her many of my old supplies (KR808d-1’s, charger, juice, and cartomizers) and explaining in detail how everything works. She has not smoked in about 1.5 days and called me asking where she can order more supplies and juice. I directed her to V4L (and myfreedomsmokes). She received her order today from V4L and called me to tell me how pleased she was with her order. She was very excited and pleased about the “extras” and how fast she received her order. I want to thank V4L for making me look good with my recommendation; you made a nice lady happy and excited. Thanks again.

2. Belletrist

Belletrist Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    Virginia
    that's fantastic! i'm so glad that you found a good home for your V4L stuff, and glad YOU have a vaping set up that works for you, too. i love reading these. :D

3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    I totally trust recomending V4L to people.I know they will be treated right and get more than they expect in product and service.

4. Mariano

Mariano Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2009
    usa
    Thank you, I'm glad we can help this lady to quit analogs and at the same time make you look good!!
    Cheers ;)

5. jtoddaz

jtoddaz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    US
    That's great to hear. V4L is not the only show in town, but if you look at the support they get from the forum here, you can see why we continue coming back here again, and again. Great customer service. Always some extras thrown in. Great products. Now just get some dang 30mL juices in !!!!!!

6. jtoddaz

jtoddaz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    US
    And i know I'm not the only one, but a number of times, I've had people say they've tried the e cig and they suck. Or, they just aren't the same. and I say, "Well, you haven't tried mine" and first vape, they're choking. Always referred to V4L for a VK kit, baby!!

7. Belletrist

Belletrist Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    Virginia
    jtoddaz, yeah, my lil brother was skeptical that he'd be able to "feel" a drag from a PV... fresh cuban cigar carto on a freshly charged manual Xl and... coughing up a storm. :lol: he's convinced.

8. Iris

Iris Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2009
    Athens, GA
    Nicely done, Belle ;)

9. NeilS

NeilS New Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    It's funny - I've been using VK for 3 weeks now - not a SINGLE analog since I received my first shipment. I live in NC which just went non-smoking indoors on January 2nd. You cannot believe how much interest I am getting when at sit at the bar and can still smoke. I am totally determined to start the trend here. I give out every one of my V4L "business cards" and I know at least 5 people that I've converted already.

BTW - I was good talking to you Steve - thanks for everything!

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.