Status
Not open for further replies.

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
MFS is also running more sales this week. The Maraxus clone is a whopping $8.74. https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/mods-rbas/mechanical-telescoping/vape-mod-ecig-maraxus.html for those looking for a telescoping mech :)
Thanks! They are out of these now :( I waited too long....

I ordered https://www.fasttech.com/p/1449701 the other day, my first one. It is not as fat as it looks-- that picture is in the shortest mode. It is a telescoping, which is best for 18650 + kick. It is 22.8 in diameter, the same size as most rta's.
I will give this one serious thought, looks like my best bet right now. Thanks for the recommend! :)

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
We have access to this thread, but the social group is not available yet. Perhaps if more people wanted access they might give it back to us. Even if it were available in the archives, it would be a great improvement. We did a lot of work in getting a list of suggestions compiled.

Reactions: Iffy

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Glad you bumped it, I was looking for it, but couldn't find it at all, and saw that weirdness with the Group. But I guess until they get the "conversation deletion" fixed, they're not really looking at anything else.

Andria

PS - per the topic -- MyVaporStore has iStick30s real cheap; $29.95 for mod-only, $36.95 for the full kit. all colors, too.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
But a dollar a day is above my budget limit... (LOL)...
Your yearly working vacation in the Philippines is a higher priority. Admirable. If you can trim your vaping budget below a dollar a day, you have exceeded goal. That is wonderful, but I am still working on it.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Your yearly working vacation in the Philippines is a higher priority. Admirable. If you can trim your vaping budget below a dollar a day, you have exceeded goal. That is wonderful, but I am still working on it.

I have done it through DIY with low flavoring volumes and only using rebuildables now. Plus I do not own a Provari... (LOL)...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
I'm sure I spend more than $1 a day on average... but I take that phrase as a metaphor, for "get highest value for money spent." Actually I do that with everything. :lol: Pure tightwad over here. :D

Andria

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I have done it through DIY with low flavoring volumes and only using rebuildables now. Plus I do not own a Provari... (LOL)...
Same for me, but I really want to rotate six Orchids, and have a third mod. And interchangeable parts between Orchids and Kayfuns help you design your own. An inexpensive bunch of fun.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I have friends that say I squeeze a dollar out of every nickel - been like that most of my life. I spend good money when it needs to be spent and squeeze where it needs to be squeezed. Vaping for me is a category that gets squeezed - I just never want to go back to smokes. I do not care if I do it with a shiny new mod or an old beat up one - as long as I do it...

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Same for me, but I really want to rotate six Orchids, and have a third mod. And interchangeable parts between Orchids and Kayfuns help you design your own. An inexpensive bunch of fun.

I am using Protanks - Mini and regular size (two each) - they both use the same coils / wicks etc. Only the o-rings and glass is unique - I have spare parts and backups for both - bought them on clearance sale as they went out of fashion.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Actually it is my hobby now: spend as little as you can on vaping (and be a happy vaper). I have recently spent $70 on hardware, but even with this in mind I am still well below $1 a months. I just want to show that vaping is really affordable. Just do not make it a your hobby. Buy only what you need, not what other people are buying (they do not really know what they need).

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Actually it is my hobby now: spend as little as you can on vaping (and be a happy vaper). I have recently spent $70 on hardware, but even with this in mind I am still well below $1 a months. I just want to show that vaping is really affordable. Just do not make it a your hobby. Buy only what you need, not what other people are buying (they do not really know what they need).

Exactly right. I recently spent almost $70 also, for a whole new setup -- iStick30, kayfun, and colored driptip and tank so it's all color coordinated. I mainly bought the mod+kayfun because 3 of my other mods are now a year or more old, and I know they don't last forever, and of course I want more rebuildables before any of the stupid regulations go into effect, such as that idea about "closed systems" -- a big 'no thank you' to those; I choose my own vape flavor and vape style, and they are NOT going to take it from me.

I may be buying another iStick30 pretty soon, but probably not another atty right now, doing pretty well on those. I just hate the idea of my year-old mods finally giving up the ghost and not having plentiful replacements.

Andria

Reactions: Iffy

guht

Apr 26, 2015
Am I complete or do I need anything else? I need to stop spending! I dropped a grand this month!
  • Sigelei 150W Oni Edition
  • Big Papa Jr. Custom Etched
  • Twisted Messes RDA
  • Mutation X V3
  • Tugboat V1
  • Tugboat V2
  • Anarchist Comp Cap
  • 25x 120ml Flavor + VG + Nicotine + Ultrasonic Cleaner + Nictoine + Various Graduated Cylinders
  • 20x Wire
I have all the supplies to now make my own juice and coils...

I think I am good on mods right now, one regulated, one unegulated.

I am good on RDAS... I think, there is always something new, and they have a decent entry point!

I think I might need a tank, but havent found one I wanted to pull trigger on yet.. 528customvapes Monster maybe..

Am I missing anything, where are my blind spots? I need to not spend anything for the next 3-6months on vaping!

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Am I complete or do I need anything else?
I think I might need a tank
Am I missing anything, where are my blind spots? I need to not spend anything for the next 3-6months on vaping!

Cthulhu RTA this is the tank you need must have will die if you dont get it
This is the cheapest place I know of to get one. Cthulhu RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer by Cthulhu Mod 30$ but they are out rt now but have some more on the way.

Reactions: AndrewH
Great to see dis thread pop back up!

Over it's life, I really haven't contributed anything. BUT, I'm an avid $upporter fer DIY!!! Just do it, ya'll never rue it...
Spot on with the DIY quote Iffy. Vaping for just over 4 years now like yourself. DIY for the last three and half years. Vaping for a few cents.

Reactions: 3mg Meniere

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
hey, I found an even better price on the iStick30's -- Mt Baker has the full kit for $34.99, and there's also an 11% off coupon code -- WickFire -- which brings it down to $31.14. Not sure if they have all colors; I was just looking for a black one, and MyVaporStore had the misfortune to be having server problems at the time I was looking to buy. Anyway, with that great of a deal, I was able to get the full kit iStick, and 2 day Priority shipping, for the same price as the full kit at MVS *before* shipping! So it's like I got free shipping! :banana:

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread