Don't , just dont...resist the temptation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
so im getting dangerously low on juice because my order, which i paid for speedy shipping on has taken almost a week now....

i went to the gas station to check out the njoy carts. which screw right on no issues at all.

however i am now gonna call these thing NOJOY because they taste like chemicals, with ZERO tobacco flavor whatsoever. they actually made me gag and want to barf.
they are NOT refillable in any way. the little plastic caps you can normally remove from cartomizers are GLUED IN. seriously lets put glue in something that is gonna heat up that people are gonna inhale...that will work great.

if your ever getting tight on liquid just smoke less or something because omg this stuff is HORRID!

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
since that post was so negative and NJoy's response to my cust svc request was so amazing i wanted to post about their reply.

the guy called me back, no joke, 2 minutes after submitting the complaint.

he is sending me a new batch of carts and 2 free batteries.

so great customer service, which after working in retail management for the last 15 years, is damn near unheard of anywhere

edit: i got an email from the earlier, apparently besides the above listed items im getting the "King gold"

idk but i think thats one of their disposables or something.

Overall: disgusting product, if that improves i have no idea. but i certainly am not gonna complain about 2 free batteries :)

Last edited:

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
nJoy's menthol is a little more palattable. Even if you didn't smoke menthols, you might actually appretiate it vapeing. Many people find that to be true.

The nJoy King is a disposable, something new I have not yet tryed myself, but have heard good things about. The king has an extreamly high Nicoteen content. 48mg opposed to the normal 16 or 18 most disposables have.

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY
yeah i saw a vid on youtube about doing that. just use one of the silicone sleeves without the spike and put 15 or so drops in it and press the carto into the sleeve let it soak for 5-10 misn and pull sleeve off the suction will pull the juice out of the inside tube and instant presto filler carto.

UncleChuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portland
Or you can just use something like a small screwdriver or nail to pop the cap off, it's not too hard to break the glue.

That's great customer service, that's the kind I wish I would have gotten when I contacted "Logic ecigs" (also a 4081) I love the flavor of their platinum prefilled cartos and can't find a juice even remotely similar, so every now and again I pay the ridiculous price of 20 bucks for 5 prefilled cartos. The last few times the cartos have been filled extremely low. I popped the cap off a brand new one, the filler looked bone dry, I poked at it with a screwdriver (which usually will cause juice to squeeze out) and there was nothing. They obviously are inconsistent with filling their cartos.

Anyway, so I emailed their customer service and told them the issue. Several days later they send a reply email. An apology? Nope. An offer to replace the bad cartos? Nope. Just him saying "please send an email to these people" I just gave up.

They are the ones that screwed up, they could have forwarded my email to whoever would be the right person, but nope. I'll never buy any of their products ever again.

Actually I had a bad experience with Njoy as well, I'm surprised you got such good service. I emailed them because I've been buying a ton of the Njoy Kings. Several that I purchased were faulty and died within about 20 puffs. Normally when they die, the light blinks telling you its dead. Not these ones, the led just got really dim and then stopped working. Obviously faulty, I shoot Njoy an email, this was several weeks back, not a SINGLE response. I'm pretty ...... about that too.

cocoloco

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Colorado
I do two things to make sure I have an emergency supply to refill my cartomizers:

1. I have six-months of ejuice in the freezer, and...

2. I have a supply of pre-filled cartomizers in a vacuumed bag in the drawer.

My supplier of ejuice is notorious for delays in order processing. The combination of those two precautions insures that I won't be caught empty-handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread