Double chocolate CA

Discussion in 'Flavor Reviews' started by raptor63, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. raptor63

raptor63 Full Member

After ready reviews on double chocolate and steep times I was apprehensive on trying it out. What an amazing flavor it is. I give it 4.5 out of 5. I mixed a 50 50 mix and tried it after 3 dates steep. Good vape after 3 days. After 7 days even better. I am sorry I have not vaped it by its self but have mixed it with whipped cream or espresso. I have some peanut butter from FA arriving this week and look forward to mixing both. Hope this review is helpful to others as it is the first review I have ever posted.:D. I mixed at 12%.

2. vamoiamv5

vamoiamv5 Full Member

It is the bomb!!! I made a Smores' and it was fantastic. Wonderful chocolate and it has yet to gunk up my coils!!!

3. thalian

thalian Full Member Verified Member

YES!! :vapor: I LOVE that flavor! Of all the 40-50 flavors I use\have it's the one I've had to re-order the most. It's one of the reasons most of my flavors are Capellas. I haven't really had any problems with my coils from it either, can't say enough about it!:2c:

ash

4. Starre

Starre Senior Member ECF Veteran

What company sells the double chocolate?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

5. wilwest

wilwest Full Member

I'm going to reorder from Capellas I'll definitely have to try some of that Thanks- ww :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.