E Leaf GS tank Atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerasimos antonatos

May 30, 2016
Hello guys i need some help with the eleag Gs tank Atomizer.My problem is that at the drop tip of the atomizer i get juice after some vapes.I am not new in vaping (2 years now)its first time anyway i use eleaf atomizer i always used kangeretch.
I tested the atomizer with 0.15 resistance also with a 1.5 resistance.
Both resulting the same problem.
I tested the 0.15 resitance from 8 watts to 13 watts results the same.Ajust the airflow to max.
I tested the 1.5 resitance from 8 watt to 12 watts results the same.Ajust the airflow to max.
Tested in two eleaf isticks one tc one not.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Someone called?
This tank is my work tank 9-5.
I use it in preference to mini nautilus.
Yes, the drip tip recess does flood and it's very bad indeed after refilling. There's no fix really, just got to wipe it, just a little more often than some. The Ni coils do not work and the pure cotton air coils are best 12-15 watts. They will get nowhere near 30 watts which kind of makes me laugh because it proves the manufacturer will say just about anything. :)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
repair fix update take the plastic washer off the very top of a dead coil—or a good one, doesn't matter—and place it over the washer of the coil you are using. You will now have two washers surrounding the tiny coil chimney. This stops leaking.

Yes, that works. These are obviously mass produced, and once in a while you will get one with a slight gap. There may be a better solution, one that I have used with the GS-Air M tank. If, and it is a big IF, you can disassemble the tank entirely (very hot water may help) you will find that the center tube from the coil to the drip tip cavity is threaded. By turning it you can lengthen it a bit, achieving the same result as doubling the washers.

It is a great little clearo, cheap, and produces good vapor and taste--unless of course you get a manufacturing defect.

As to the coils, the 0.15 is strictly for tc. You should not use it in vv or vw mode.
The 0.75 ohm and 1.50 ohm coils are great for wattage or voltage mode vaping.

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
The GS isn't bad, really. I'm still using mine (8.30pm) as I'm having a charge up session. (Too lazy to swap tanks off my big mods!). Wiping around the drip tip isn't much bother. It's a fairly limited tank 8-15 watts and the juice holes are way too small for realistic TC vaping unless you don't mind getting a 7 watt vape (equivalent) as the TC kicks in immediately and ruins any vapor production. Nice taste but only MTL really. Eleaf designed it for the istick 40w, it looks great but is only worthy of tootle worship. :)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
The GS isn't bad, really. ... It looks great but is only worthy of tootle worship. :)

With respect...

What does a cloud chaser do with a cloud once he or she catches it?
or...
If a cloud chaser cannot even catch what it chases, are cloud chasers good for
mounting on blue velvet above the mantel piece? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread