E Liquid Recipe Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncvaping

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Hello fellow DIYers

I have taken some time to start a free wordpress website that will house a list of different e-juice recipes. I have tried to split the recipes into different categories for ease of use. I have also put links for different vendors that sell the flavors used in most of the recipes. I have tried to give credit to whom ever posted the recipe. If you find a recipe that is your creation and I did not give you credit please let me know. This is a work in progress but now that I have some content on the site I thought that I would get the word out. Please feel free to give me feed back as to what you guys and gals think. If you have a recipe that is not included in the list please feel free to email at the email on the site or PM me here on ECF. I posted this in the DIY section as well. Hope that is OK.

This is the link to the site
E-Liquid Recipe Book

Valsacar

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Seoul
The problem I see here, which is a problem for all recipes posted, is lack of a standard format. I personally like:

Valsacar's Peanut Butter Cup:

40% Peanut Butter (FA)
40% Milk Chocolate (FA)
10% Graham Cracker (FA)
10% Bavarian Cream (FA)

Mix at 20%.

This way you can easily recreate it at any size, with any PG/VG mix you like (I do 50/50 for this one). Doing it as a % of the whole bottle works as well, but the way I did it allows you to mix up a big batch of just flavor and then just put that in when you mix them up (I have a 60ml container of just these flavors, then I put 6ml into a 30ml batch whenever, easier that way as I vape this all day).

The worst method, IMO, is showing drops (no drops are the same). Next worse would be showing exact ml for a specific size batch, I want to make a sample batch to see if I like it, and then maybe I want to make 30ml or 60ml of it but your recipe is specific to 10ml so now I have to convert that over... just a pain.
Anyway, love the idea of making a site to list all the flavors people post. Would be cool to later add in ability for people to comment and rate them!

ncvaping

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Valsacar
All great ideas. After I have more of the recipes I have saved loaded to the site I will see what I can do about adding a standard format and adding that to the recipes listed. I will also look into comments and rating system as well as a search feature based on vendors. Again this is a work in progress and all input is very much welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread