E Liquid Recipe Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncvaping

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
OK posted a few more recipes tonight. Also added the page for e-liquid additives, which started in the DIY section here on ECF by SaturnineDenial. If you have anymore additives that are not listed in the post please leave a comment on the site, pm me or post them to the thread that SaturnineDenial started in the DIY section. I have also add a subscription email link on the site that will update you by email when I post a new recipe. I have posted say 90% of the recipes that I have saved over the last 18 months or so. I will still be looking for more recipes and adding other vendors for flavors and misc. additives. If you have a recipe that you would like to share please let me know.
Thanks again for all the positive feedback. I really appreciate it!

ncvaping

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
OK put even more recipes up last night and today. I think that I have found about 25 or so more that I will try and get posted in the next couple of days. Also planning on adding a few more links of places to get flavors for DIY but I would like some more if any one knows of any that I do not have listed already. Also what are your thoughts on adding places to buy unflavored NIC. Places that have quality product and reasonable prices. Or should I leave this one alone? Not sure if it might get me in trouble with Wordpress.
Thanks

Chemcat

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Kennesaw, GA
Thank you so much ncvaping for all your work doing this! I'm only into my 3rd week of vaping but already can see how much I'd save making my own juice. The recipes look fantastic and will save me tons of time (and money). I also really appreciate all of the links that others have provided to sources for unflavored nic juice and flavorings. This whole forum is a terrific resource for all aspects of vaping. I'm continually astounded by how the members of this board go out of their way to share experience and knowledge. I hope one day I'll be able to contribute as well. In the meantime I remain a student of all things PV at ECF. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread