• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Here am 71 years old and heard that song hundreds of times even thousands never knew what it meant but then again. I didn't know who or where God was or is at that time of my life.
    Yet I remember asking people in authority and never getting an answer from them. Even went as far to ask a Cardinal of the Catholic faith in 1976 with my soon to be 1st wife about Jesus. He said aren't you JEWISH replied yes he went on to say don't worry about it and pushed me off. Around 1989 started asking Jewish religious men see I didn't even know what it meant to be Jewish until I understood the Bible. This happened in 1990 at Jews for Jesus on my very first time meeting them, same day I asked My lord God to forgive me and I know He did forgive me that moment I spoke in another tongue for me I it sounded like gibberish to other people there must have hears something else because I tried apologies for making a fool of myself, they said for what. It took me years to understand what happen that day that the Holy Spirit came into me.

So starting today that song has a special place in my heart with new understanding.

God's plan was to keep me undefiled and clean. Yes there is a season and time for everything.

Praise God, I thank God with every breath of life in me. For once I was poor and now I am rich.

Reactions: Saintscruiser
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread