The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

eGo One Mega V2

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by fuco312, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fuco312

fuco312 New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Hello there fellas ! I've decided to kick cigarettes out of my life and start vaping. It's been 23days so far without any cigarette and I've decided to upgrade my eGo-T to eGo one mega v2. I've ordered whole kit and I'm really into DIY stuff, so I also bought CLR coil head and Kanthal A1 0.3mm wire + some japanese cotton. I've emailed Joyetech about some specific info which I wasn't able to find out there. The constant voltage mode is at 3.6v (in cause someone is curious). But to the point: What is the lowest resistance possible to run on the battery ? I've been told by couple of people on reddit, that it can handle coils only up to 0.5ohm, but some of them were saying that it can actually fire coils up to 0.2ohm. Is there anyone who has tried coils with lower resistance than 0.5 ohm ? Thank you for responding !

• Like Like x 1
  2. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Congrats on kicking the smokes to the curb :toast:

This manual may help you to find the answers that you seek. Good luck.
    download - Joyetech

3. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Welcome to the forum.
    That device according to what i read will fire between 0.15-3.5 ohms .

• Like Like x 1
  4. fuco312

fuco312 New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    Thank you for info guys ! Also thank for the user manual link I somehow managed not finding it on the site :p I'll try building less than 0,5ohm on the CLR head just for fun if it really works, but first I gotta get ohm meter in my mailbox ! :D Thank you again :)

5. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Fuco nice thing about forum is folks willing to help and share idea's etc.
    Good luck in your coil building its fun and ask if you need help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.