Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Hey guys,

Was looking at similar coils to the CLR . Anyone here have any experience with the eleaf ECR coils?

Seems to be compatible with a lot of tanks from eleaf and also from aspire.

How does the ECR compare to the CLR ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure way back on the thread we talked about them and NO (if you're speaking of compatible),
I don't think they're the same if I'm remembering correctly.:)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hey guys,

Was looking at similar coils to the CLR . Anyone here have any experience with the eleaf ECR coils?

Seems to be compatible with a lot of tanks from eleaf and also from aspire.

How does the ECR compare to the CLR ?

Similar to CLR? If you mean the basic construction and ease of rebuilding, yes, ECR coils are similar inside to CLR. I have a couple of ECRs that I used briefly in my Vaporesso tank. They are more suitable for DL (subohm) vaping, if memory serves, than CLRs, but they are not compatible with eGo one tanks--if that's what you were wondering.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

green.on.green

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2013
India
Similar to CLR? If you mean the basic construction and ease of rebuilding, yes, ECR coils are similar inside to CLR. I have a couple of ECRs that I used briefly in my Vaporesso tank. They are more suitable for DL (subohm) vaping, if memory serves, than CLRs, but they are not compatible with eGo one tanks--if that's what you were wondering.
Sorry I have been caught up the last 2 days and didn't check here . Thanks for your response, I am a MTL person only. I did some more reading and also realised that the ECR coils are more towards DL..... So won't be getting into the ECR ecosystem.

Thank you once again :)

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Oh my, I've been on the road for weeks fiiiinally home to checkout my plethora of vapemail. :banana:

Got my new battery covers for my iStick 60w. Kinda neat having 1 mod with 3 different looks.:) Which one looks best? I like the white version myself.

2017-09-25_18.00.57.jpg

But then I'm kinda thinking I have a thing for white mods.:ohmy:

2017-09-25_18.02.24.jpg

Oh and that $5 Kuro coiler clone I ordered arrived today also. TWICE!!! They shipped it twice, how cool is that? Maybe I should call and complain?

~
20170925_180344.jpg

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I am skeptical they ever had them in stock
Yeah I see they still have the green one I like but says ships in 5 days. It may cancel also if I ordered. I see the eBay seller has a better price anyway. I have trouble believing a 900mah battery could do much with a .5 ohm coil tho.:yawn:

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Yeah I see they still have the green one I like but says ships in 5 days. It may cancel also if I ordered. I see the eBay seller has a better price anyway. I have trouble believing a 900mah battery could do much with a .5 ohm coil tho.:yawn:
I use the 1Ω CLR's in the 850mAh ego one mini's. The .5Ω coils work but they are too harsh for me.

Reactions: Katya

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
This clone Skyline arrived today in the mail. It is incredibly well made for a clone. Smooth threads, clean and no ragged metal anywhere. It's a winner for sure as far as clones go. Nice taste too.

Ordered one of these off Fasttech. Anyone tried one. Has good reviews for a clone on there. Coppervane Skyline clone.

7935300-2.jpg

Reactions: Katya

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread