EGO Twist 650mah - How long before charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzmom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
New York
Just bought 2 ego twists 650 mah because I did not want the longer length.

Have 4 KGO 1000mah and the twists are about the same size.

Have been using them but the charge does not seem to last very long.

Today I paid attention. Took the twist off the charger at 7:30 pm and by 10 pm, it was blinking and needed a charge.

I am new at this so have been chain vaping but tonight not as much.

Is this the normal time for a charge for the 650's?

Thank you to anyone who reads this and can help

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
It would help to know what voltage you are using them at, and what OHM head. Are you chain vaping?

Just bought 2 ego twists 650 mah because I did not want the longer length.

Have 4 KGO 1000mah and the twists are about the same size.

Have been using them but the charge does not seem to last very long.

Today I paid attention. Took the twist off the charger at 7:30 pm and by 10 pm, it was blinking and needed a charge.

I am new at this so have been chain vaping but tonight not as much.

Is this the normal time for a charge for the 650's?

Thank you to anyone who reads this and can help

Jazzmom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
New York
I love my twists. I have 6 of them all at 650mah. Hardly ever let my battery go dead. I vape about 3.5 mls a day and every time I can I have 3 or four flavors going. That's probably why they last me so long, cause I alternate between twists.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer

And as above I guess I will just have to buy a few more (or quit chain vaping) I am sure when I am into this a bit, I will put it down once in a while. :oops:

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
They do have the Vision Spinner which is 1300mAh, double the capacity of your 650s, but it'll be larger (the JT 1000mAh is a long bugger).

Or if your near a USB outlet often you could get a VV pass-through, battery life would be a null issue. I think Apollo makes a Twist style PT. Coupled with a USB extension cord from Monoprice its not too bad. I get a tethered feel if its too short a cable.

Jazzmom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
New York
They do have the Vision Spinner which is 1300mAh, double the capacity of your 650s, but it'll be larger (the JT 1000mAh is a long bugger).

Or if your near a USB outlet often you could get a VV pass-through, battery life would be a null issue. I think Apollo makes a Twist style PT. Coupled with a USB extension cord from Monoprice its not too bad. I get a tethered feel if its too short a cable.

That is why I ordered the 650mah. Have been using KGO 1000mah and did not want them any longer than that.

Bozzlite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Central Texas
With that voltage setting and the 2.4 ohm cart, I think you should get more than just 2 1/2 hours of use, even chain vaping.

That being said, I use four 650 mah Ego batts with a 1.7 ohm cartomizers, rotating them evenly throughout the day. Pretty much chain vaping. I recharge the set once daily and they have never reached the point that they start blinking. The recharge usually takes less than an hour, so there is probably a good amount of charge still left in them.

These are the standard Ego's, regulated to 3.2 volts. But the 1.7 ohm cartos do draw more power than a 2.4 ohm. So, I'm just saying, 2 1/2 hours doesn't seem right based on my experience.

Last edited:

JazzyTech

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
California
With that voltage setting and the 2.4 ohm cart, I think you should get more than just 2 1/2 hours of use, even chain vaping.

That being said, I use four 650 mah Ego batts with a 1.7 ohm cartomizers, rotating them evenly throughout the day. Pretty much chain vaping. I recharge the set once daily and they have never reached the point that they start blinking. The recharge usually takes less than an hour, so there is probably a good amount of charge still left in them.

These are the standard Ego's, regulated to 3.2 volts. But the 1.7 ohm cartos do draw more power than a 2.4 ohm. So, I'm just saying, 2 1/2 hours doesn't seem right based on my experience.

I'm running 2 ohm coils on my 900 mah eGos. I chain as well and typically get about 2 hours before needing a recharge. I get the blinking light almost every time :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread