Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Hiya Airheads.
Took an extra day off of work to go get a Christmas tree and get some stuff done around the house. The weather is not tree-browsing permitting today, however, and DD has me watching little nugget and the grand pup instead. Either way; win/win!
So...you ended up with another little Holiday? :)
File this under, "How to make Monday bearable".

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Just wanted to check in, y'all. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Is everyone still happy with their GS Airs? I didn't read all 300 pages to catch up. =)

Hello there, Alden! :)

Good to see ya!

Still loving our GS Airs! How about you? What are you using nowadays?

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Good to see you too, Katya!

Still on my Erlk clone. My KFL+v2 clone's filler threads stripped. I picked up a Lemo2 for $18. Still on all the old mods: istick 20w, istick 30W & DNA30 clones, et al. Checking out the weekend deals for things that I can't live without. lol

Trying to get myself set if FDA regs go into effect the first of the year. =(

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm sorry to hear that. Was never able to find a Mini or kit.

Have you given up on RTAs completely?

Oh, no! I love my Kayfun 4, my Lemo Drop is OK, the Subtank mini is nice. And I'm always looking for more simple RTAs--just in case. Roxy has started a great new thread that I keep an eye on:

The Overlooked Tootle Puffer Gear Thread

The Erlk mini was the only RTA that I could never master. Go figure... :facepalm:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Wanted to let everyone know that RMV is having another 25% off sale with free shipping on orders totaling 14 bucks.
For 55 bucks, I just got another iStick 30w, 2 more GSAs, 2 packs of the 1.5 coils and a drip tip to replace the one I just broke. Not too shabby.
Some of these items may or may not be Christmas gifts...
That's my story and I'm stickin to it!
Oh, P.S.
Discount code is November.

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Thanks, Tibs. Better than the Bellus? I'm really a single-coil kinda guy. =)
all i can say is the guys in mike's dna200 thread across the hall are smitten ;) ft does carry it now and there's supposed to be ready-made coils available - not much feedback on those yet so i'm waiting :D

only complaint is the plastic air control ring - you get a better idea what's available on steam crave's site
√ Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA-2 post

Last edited:

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
all i can say is the guys in mike's dna200 thread across the hall are smitten ;) ft does carry it now and there's supposed to be ready-made coils available - not much feedback on those yet so i'm waiting :D

only complaint is the plastic air control ring - you get a better idea what's available on steam crave's site
√ Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA-2 post

I love the Velocity-style deck. The plastic AFC ring is ghetto. I'll read up across the hall. =)

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Thank you for asking sir! I tried TC and was not a big fan, still enjoying my recoiled kanthal Airs.
I think I'll be sticking with my Model T for a bit more. And you kids get off my lawn!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yo, Cheech! How goes the GSA rebuilding? Success with Ni200 or Ti?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread