Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Drama Mine?

nope! drama meme :lol:

resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourself-drama-is-coming-ef987e.jpg

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Good morning! Seeing as everyone here is a GS Air fan maybe you can help me find a drip tip that fits that size hole in the tank. I dont mind the little stubby, cylinder shaped tip they come with but I prefer the hourglass- shaped ones. My local stores only carry the standard sized ones which pull out of the tank's hole easily.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I very seldom have that problem, but if I would run into a loose one, it does usually mean that the o-ring is a little too thin. Try changing the o-ring on it like Tibsie said. I bought 2 or 3 of those hour glass (ming) tips and noticed that they DO put a different sized o-ring on those (for what reason, I have no idea).

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Morning, Airheads!
I swap drip tips out all the time, @Bea-FL . I don't think I have had one yet that would not fit properly.
Take a look at some sites online - there is a huge variety offered in the hourglass or "ming" shape you like. Here's one vendor who has 5 pages of drip tips starting at only 99 cents.
Drip Tips, e Cig Drip Tips, Vape Tips | Madvapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread