Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Good luck, Bea! We girls like to bling up our tanks and mods once in a while. :thumbs:
I was thinking what Tibs said - might just be the manufacturer your B&M carries.
Yes we do! My provari is that pretty hot pink color and it's fun to use a colorful tip to top the tank. If I'm gonna carry this thing around all day it should be stylish!

Last edited:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
@Bea-FL

here's a good place to snag a few 'tips' - if you can get past the cost :D

here, I picked these out to match your hot pink prothingy...
upload_2016-7-18_15-58-13.png

- Drip Tips - Acrylic - DesertVapes

- Drip Tips - Plastic - DesertVapes

:thumb:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
In case anyone is thinking about stocking up on GS Air tanks for the "dark ages" You might not be happy if you buy them from Fasttech. I got one because it was about $6 instead of almost $10 from other vendors. I knew it wasnt authentic Eleaf because it said "styled" but thought I'd try it. It looks and feels ok but the little air control slider is so loose if you turn your device sideways it just slides open or closed. Other than that it's fine.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
In case anyone is thinking about stocking up on GS Air tanks for the "dark ages" You might not be happy if you buy them from Fasttech. I got one because it was about $6 instead of almost $10 from other vendors. I knew it wasnt authentic Eleaf because it said "styled" but thought I'd try it. It looks and feels ok but the little air control slider is so loose if you turn your device sideways it just slides open or closed. Other than that it's fine.

maybe somebody here will have an idea how to add a little friction ;)

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
You did better than me Bea-FL - at least yours worked.

I bought a couple off of E Bay ( I know! ) from a company in Hong Kong as they were only around £3.00 each. They arrived quickly but turned out to be clones even though the packaging and instructions looked genuine.

What wasn't genuine though was the 510 pin - no slot on the bottom and totally flush with the casing - just to see I fitted one to a regulated mod which refused to fire it, signalling "No atomiser."

The lesson didn't cost me a lot but ever since I have only bought from online services in the UK which I know and trust!

I do dread to think what might have happened to an inexperienced user who fitted one to an unregulated mod however.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
yikes ! :shock:

I've had some 'afc' rings that were loose, but to just rotate from angling them...

what I'd do would be "tap" it with a ..... punch , ever so lightly...
point being is trying to get it 'out-of-round' so to cause it friction...
upload_2016-7-23_11-32-30.png

imagine same results could be had using a nail...
upload_2016-7-23_11-34-5.png

:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread