Status
Not open for further replies.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Wait....you don't think it was meant as a tribute?
image.jpeg

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
At the bottom of last night's post you had a link that said "Nice Day." When I click on it, it goes to a picture of me. What's so wrong about that? :thumb:

WOW !! (now I see what you're talkin about, haha):lol:

is that weird - see, SOMETHING strange and odd was going on that night...
everything went whack-o and all was highlighted and linking to other stuff - I just dropped my mod and R-A-N . . . :evil:

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
Darn it! Dropped another GS tank and cracked it. Where are they cheap now? (no current myvape.com coupons).

Also who has the cheapest 1.5 coils these days?

Ordered 10 from fasttech and they are not OEM and don't vape well, or screw in quite right. Arguing with customer service about a refund right now. They want me to make a video and upload to youtube! My time is worth more than 10 bucks! $9.98 Replacement Coil Head for Eleaf GS Air Clearomizer (10-Pack) 10-pack - 1.5ohm / 8-20W at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: aikanae1

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Reactions: aikanae1

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Ordered 10 from fasttech and they are not OEM and don't vape well, or screw in quite right. Arguing with customer service about a refund right now. They want me to make a video and upload to youtube! My time is worth more than 10 bucks! $9.98 Replacement Coil Head for Eleaf GS Air Clearomizer (10-Pack) 10-pack - 1.5ohm / 8-20W at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
I wonder if you got a bad batch because I've been using these coils for about a year. Every now and and then I have a dud but most are fine. And I keep all the used one to recoil.
This tank doesnt take the same coils as the GS Airs though…just thought I'd mention it in case Unhooked wants to only use one type of coils.

Reactions: Nanny22

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I wonder if you got a bad batch because I've been using these coils for about a year. Every now and and then I have a dud but most are fine. And I keep all the used one to recoil.

This tank doesnt take the same coils as the GS Airs though…just thought I'd mention it in case Unhooked wants to only use one type of coils.
Why do you say that?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Reactions: IMRs

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
It's been a while since I used them but if I remember correctly, all of them are interchangeable.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
It's been a while since I used them but if I remember correctly, all of them are interchangeable.
Oops, my bad, I'm sorry. I was thinking of the GS Air TC coils which someone who uses them told me dont work in the old GS Air-M tanks. But after rechecking just now it appears both the older coils and the TCs work in the newer tanks.

@aikanae1 is that what you were asking?

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Oops, my bad, I'm sorry. I was thinking of the GS Air TC coils which someone who uses them told me dont work in the old GS Air-M tanks. But after rechecking just now it appears both the older coils and the TCs work in the newer tanks.

@aikanae1 is that what you were asking?

Yup. Air coils work in air tanks. All of them. That's what makes the eleaf line so great.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread